Show off your characters!!

Huan

3 minutes ago, Hag Witch said:

My main honey. She's been in this thread before from CBT but whatever! She looks nothing like other characters I see ingame so I think she's worth showing off.

TTTKBKb.png

Epic. I was staring at that picture for 5 second, expecting the buttons to burst.

39 minutes ago, Hag Witch said:

My main honey. She's been in this thread before from CBT but whatever! She looks nothing like other characters I see ingame so I think she's worth showing off.

TTTKBKb.png

Hidden Content

Withing this game world, she is most definetly unique, I give you that. But unique is not always a good thing.

I was trying to make Lycandi style character (ingame looks like Jin race with wolf ears). I couldn't get the skin tone right and wanted to find that female Lycandi from quest line, but she is probably not available after story is done :/
She looks good only with this haircut, but it have unfortunately some clipping issues. Tried this setup on Yun and Gon too, but I like Jin the best.
Probably will consider her if I will want to make KFM character :)

h0sHYnD.jpg

25 minutes ago, Farwi said:

wanted to find that female Lycandi from quest line, but she is probably not available after story is done :/

you can find her again, she's atop the hill/mountain/cliff where you had climb up with Windwalk & light the signal fire to talk to her for the first time (at Lilystalk? outpost, where Lycan the Mighty's wheel is at)

34 minutes ago, Dowra said:

Just because  you dont like the look of a single fat person, you have to hate all fat people?

:p It was my character :p I made the character to celebrate fat girls that don't get celebrated in MMOs :p Don't come for me :p :pppppp

8 minutes ago, Atone said:

@Jaikuhb

o.o oh my gosh, he's GORGEOUS! (lookit those proportions!)

Haha, thank you so much. I honestly got a little nervous once I hit enter cause he was completely different than my start. But looking at him in outfits at the moment has me smiling. I spent a good hour redoing him.