Show off your characters!!

Huan

18 hours ago, Crash said:

I wouldn't call it related since its a different game entirely and unrelated to BnS, but here's my sidenote:

Black desert has one of the worst character creators I've seen in a long time, it has a ton of options that you can move around but the problem is that they're all a bunch of minor edits in their own right, so if you want to actually create a character that no longer looks like the default face appearances (which both of your characters do, try not take that as an "insult" because I tried for several hours my self and still coulden't get it no longer looking like the default appearance), you will most likely have to spend days and days doing it and know full well what you're doing...and who the hell wants to do that? lol

I've seen many created characters among black desert websites and like I mentioned they all look way too much of the same, I've also seen many others complain about the "issue" as well, it just shows that having in incredibly in-depth creator doesn't make it good, whereas you can get games such as this where it keeps the sliders simple but with plenty of easy to use options to really make your character your own. 

Oh, no, I won't take it as an insult, because I totally agree with you with the chara creator client's options. It LOOKS like it's a robust engine because of how much you SEEM to be able to manipulate, reposition, and rearrange, but you only have so few parts to start off with. The templates to base your designs off of are quite few and limited. However, with the sorceress, I loved her default face just the way it was, but wanted to make SOME changes to it for my entry. The way you change eye color is silly. I wanted to make a pretty brown-eyed girl, but the color selection doesn't allow for some of the simplest color choices, unless you do some resizing trickery with eye parts to give an illusion of what you're really trying to do. I only mentioned this stuff as a "related" thing, just in the sense of showing off a character or two I recently made. Yeah, it's a different game altogether, but I added these screenshots, which were among my entry choices for the contest, to my newlyad Imgur account and just thought it'd be nice to share them. If it were me, and it was my first time hearing about Black Desert, I'd probably use that as my spark of interest, and would want to learn more.^^;