Show off your characters!!

Huan

Updated KFM from my original post. Man I rolled so many 1's the first time I almost didn't get Regium Corvus. But I didn't know it came with that blue flower hair item, and now I can't tell whether or not it clashes with my vibe haha!

My Kung Fu master didn't seem too pleased when he put it on, but is seems to have grown on him. What to do?! lol.

BOJPTKy.jpg

N6XbNZO.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

Updated KFM from my original post. Man I rolled so many 1's the first time I almost didn't get Regium Corvus. But I didn't know it came with that blue flower hair item, and now I can't tell whether or not it clashes with my vibe haha!

My Kung Fu master didn't seem too pleased when he put it on, but is seems to have grown on him. What to do?! lol.

BOJPTKy.jpg

N6XbNZO.jpg

Hes so handsome! <3

4 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

BOJPTKy.jpg

N6XbNZO.jpg

You did a really fantastic job on him. Grats!

Just now, Gremstein said:

I'm afraid I don't have any fancy clothes either, as I too am just starting out, but I was curious to see what people think of my design.

Side note - Tabasco, your guy looks awesome.

11h7wx0.jpg

okn0bb.jpg

Hey thanks, and welcome to the game Grem! Eyes carry a lot of the character's personality, Nice job.

Haven't been able to play due to thumb finger injury ;-; But I was exited to see the Chickitty outfit, but upset the Lyn version didn't come with it :P NCSoft. So Baka got a makeover while I recover >^_^<

Me admiring deh cuteness!

AqoD2Rb.jpg

Let us take a selfie~

riSaHQH.jpg

5 hours ago, Gremstein said:

I'm afraid I don't have any fancy clothes either, as I too am just starting out, but I was curious to see what people think of my design.

Side note - Tabasco, your guy looks awesome.

11h7wx0.jpg

okn0bb.jpg

58609146.jpg

I'm having trouble figuring out how to embed an image on this site, from "Imgur". I'm not very experienced with using Imgur, as I just started an account with them for the purpose of giving any images I upload, and online URL to link to. I see that several options look like what i want, but whenever I used the "hyperlink" button here, then paste the "embed" string of text, I still just end up with a LINK to my image on here instead of an image that you can see without having to click anything.

Anyone have any advice on how to post an image here from Imgur, without it just ending up being a clickable link?

5 minutes ago, Shunaia said:

I'm having trouble figuring out how to embed an image on this site, from "Imgur". I'm not very experienced with using Imgur, as I just started an account with them for the purpose of giving any images I upload, and online URL to link to. I see that several options look like what i want, but whenever I used the "hyperlink" button here, then paste the "embed" string of text, I still just end up with a LINK to my image on here instead of an image that you can see without having to click anything.

Anyone have any advice on how to post an image here from Imgur, without it just ending up being a clickable link?

U dont need to start and account with them. I dont have an account with them and i use imgur. 

Step 1: http://imgur.com/
Step 2: Click on blue tab in top left page saying "upload images"
Step 3: Pick and option, be it drag & drop, browse your computer, paste from clipboard or enter image url. Most pick browse your computer I think you should too since ss is in there.

Step 4:  Pick your images and upload.
Step 5: After upload they will show preview of images uploaded, right click each image and click copy image, then paste in forum reply box...link will show the image. Then, you post and bob's ur uncle....just like that its done.

tItr43J.jpg

16 minutes ago, Shunaia said:

Just get the image url(when the link that ends in .jpg ect) and just paste it on the text box. It will auto pop up as a image.

So:

exampleurl. jpg

will auto show up like

d5b12f87b6de9e0403f6b44247be8025.png

No need to worry about coding or hyperlinking.

Edited by Dowra