Show off your characters!!

Huan

curious why people put their boobs up on max? like...is it "funny" or "sexual" or what? i always try to make my characters breasts fit her body frame (when i make female characters) but huge boobs on these skinny characters just look odd...or having too skinny of a waist and such

If people like that exist in real shouldn't see the problem if it exists in fiction.
Also dont know if you realized by now that some costumes give a different effect on body parts compared to others. I have another costume that made the busts perfectly round(ish) and smaller.

Edited by Katush

6 minutes ago, Katush said:

If people like that exist in real shouldn't see the problem if it exists in fiction.

well then i could also actually ask why they do it, because naturally you dont have breasts like that and a skinny waist, its normally due to some sort of surgery so again, why do they do it xD. No person just exists like that normally without some sort of body modification

1 minute ago, Lynteresting said:

well then i could also actually ask why they do it, because naturally you dont have breasts like that and a skinny waist, its normally due to some sort of surgery so again, why do they do it xD. No person just exists like that normally without some sort of body modification

You need to reach out and meet people from different cultures and walks of life. I can link at least 10 non shopped photos of people with weird body types but it would be left up to you to believe it or not ofc. 

4 minutes ago, Katush said:

You need to reach out and meet people from different cultures and walks of life. I can link at least 10 non shopped photos of people with weird body types but it would be left up to you to believe it or not ofc. 

the fact that you call it "weird" just shows thats it not normal/natural. you cant try to use "1 in a million" examples. Im purely speaking on the normality of body types and why people make their CHARACTERS look certain ways, im not trying to go into real life "Some peoples bodies look like this"  more of a person to person "Why did you make your character with such a small waist and huge breasts" then they tell me their reason

Edited by Lynteresting

jsq26sE.jpg

v              See the difference?                       ^

JkP4Uw8.jpg

1 minute ago, Katush said:

jsq26sE.jpg

v              See the difference?                       ^

JkP4Uw8.jpg

Your point is?

21 minutes ago, Lynteresting said:

curious why people put their boobs up on max? like...is it "funny" or "sexual" or what? i always try to make my characters breasts fit her body frame (when i make female characters) but huge boobs on these skinny characters just look odd...or having too skinny of a waist and such

Because its the style they like.

Asking why they picked it is like asking "Why do people pick super long hair that wouldnt exist in reality."  Because who ever picked it found it appealing.

2 minutes ago, Dowra said:

Because its the style they like.

Asking why they picked it is like asking "Why do people pick super long hair that wouldnt exist in reality."  Because who ever picked it found it appealing.

you cant speak for everyone...thats also like asking "Why did you choose that hair color" Some people will say "Oh well it looks nice on my friend so i tried it out" others will say "I just wanted something different" while others will say "Someone said i should do it" 

Im not asking for a overall "they do it because of this" im really wanting replies from people who do it and tell me their individual reason.

Also are you a mabinogi player?

Edited by Lynteresting

2 minutes ago, Lynteresting said:

you cant speak for everyone...thats also like asking "Why did you choose that hair color" Some people will say "Oh well it looks nice on my friend so i tried it out" others will say "I just wanted something different" while others will say "Someone said i should do it" 

Im not asking for a overall "they do it because of this" im really wanting replies from people who do it and tell me their individual reason

Then  the answer again will always boil down to.. because they wanted to.  Even if they say they did it because of a friend. They WANTED to go with a friends choice.

Im not sure what kind of answers youre expecting.  You can assume that for humor, for perversion,  or because they hit random and started the game, they picked the look because the style was appealing.

I mean, it looks like youre bring up the whole, it doesnt exist in reality points because you personally find it off putting, and just want to say so.

She's perfectly capable of asking why someone would choose to make the boobs look that way without it being a crime. I'm 100% sure that there are completely different reasons people did. 

If your reason for doing so is one that leads you to being super defensive about it then it speaks for itself, lol.

37 minutes ago, Redmonster said:

She's perfectly capable of asking why someone would choose to make the boobs look that way without it being a crime. I'm 100% sure that there are completely different reasons people did. 

If your reason for doing so is one that leads you to being super defensive about it then it speaks for itself, lol.

Seeing as Im playing Lyn males mainly, I have nothing to be defensive aboutm lol.

Asking, then getting an answer, and implying its not a good enough reason by saying its not realistic, sounds more like youre trying to get a reason just because you dont like it, not because youre curious.

18 minutes ago, Dowra said:

Seeing as Im playing Lyn males mainly, I have nothing to be defensive aboutm lol.

Asking, then getting an answer, and implying its not a good enough reason by saying its not realistic, sounds more like youre trying to get a reason just because you dont like it, not because youre curious.

It's not like her original question was "why do you do make them like that, it's not realistic and looks weird". She said it's not realistic because the first answer literally was, "because people look like that IRL so why not"

Which, let's be honest, for a lot of these characters, no they don't, lmao. So her saying "this isn't very realistic at all though" wasn't out of left field. There are a lot of times when my friends are looking over my shoulder and I look at a character's body type or trends in characters and we wonder whether people made them that way because they think it looks ATTRACTIVE or what. I'd love to get an answer to that too most of the time. It's not some accusatory question, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who have plenty of different answers to it. Not always "because I get off to this character's awkward proportions while I play" so some of the answers are prob interesting, or at least funny.

Just saying, I'm not sure why you're trying to shut it down with "because they wanted to" etc like she doesn't have a right to wonder, especially when you don't even have one of those characters and so don't have an answer at all? Twice you've accused her, with little to no founding, of asking the question "just because she doesn't like it" which is oddly defensive for someone who it's not even relevant to. IMO. 

1 hour ago, Redmonster said:

Just saying, I'm not sure why you're trying to shut it down with "because they wanted to" etc like she doesn't have a right to wonder, especially when you don't even have one of those characters and so don't have an answer at all? Twice you've accused her, with little to no founding, of asking the question "just because she doesn't like it" which is oddly defensive for someone who it's not even relevant to. IMO. 

They're not wrong though. It really does just boil down to "Because they wanted to". You can't get anymore specific than that. What other reasons they have, whether they want the biggest tiddies cuz they wanna oversexualize their characters or whatever just furthers the answer "Because they wanted to". It's not shutting it down, it's giving the literal answer that's universal to all. What other reasons people have behind why they made their characters will always lead to the answer "Because they wanted to" because... They wanted to. If they wanted to make the most ugliest characters in the game, its still them making the characters "Because they wanted to".