Huan

Show off your characters!!

Deadlys   
6 minutes ago, Shautru said:

It looks like somewhere between the 6th and 7th picture her biceps became overly thin.  It looks very unbalanced with the chest size to me.  Face is great; I'd try pale blue, green, pink, lavender color for her eyes, but that's just me.

oh ok ty, So you mean i should increase the thickness of the arms and lower and chest size? which is like 5, and max is 20 if i remember right, and arm thickness is -4 i think yeah.

Beloved   
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 9:35 PM, Shail said:

I thought that was "Show off your characters while you wait" Featuring normalish looking characters who were flopping in queue, this was intended for the cutest/coolest characters that people truly thought looked exceptional

Normalish to you. To their creators they are cute/sexy/hot/cool/etc. 

That being said, really, do we need ANOTHER "post useless SS of your character" thread. There 2 fairly long ones already as well as multiples for just certain races (lyn).

Surely people have better things to do with their time than make more of these threads. 

Shautru   
6 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

oh ok ty, So you mean i should increase the thickness of the arms and lower and chest size? which is like 5, and max is 20 if i remember right, and arm thickness is -4 i think yeah.

I think the chest size is ok.  I just like the arm thickness in the 6th pic better.

Deadlys   
6 minutes ago, Shautru said:

I think the chest size is ok.  I just like the arm thickness in the 6th pic better.

So i changed the arm thickness from -4 to 3, and shoulder size from 4 to -9, i really fought the shoulders looked a bit out of place when i looked again yeah :).

Any other suggestions? i just want to improve it :).

Y2mqxNa.jpg

yXwlcrO.jpg

DwdimXD.jpg

guess i'll post some of my characters aswell :D

7dtgL53.jpg

Maelstrom my Destroyer

UqhYbXQ.jpg

Souyu my Bladedancer

x70tXWT.jpg

Ryusou my Kung fu Master

rv0fdoH.jpg

and Caorin my BlademasterSODWdNZ.jpg

and a little bonus for all the back lovers ;D

Edited by AbstractNonsense
better screenshot of my BM

3 hours ago, Deadlys said:

Give me suggestions on how to improve this please, my first attempt on Jin female.

n1PWMTx.jpg

1lUthnh.jpg

ZB3hYw8.jpg

htDdxXf.jpg

7qduKpy.jpg

ufi45EN.jpg

dE21Dkz.jpg

okx4Amu.jpg

So i changed the arm thickness from -4 to 3, and shoulder size from 4 to -9, i really fought the shoulders looked a bit out of place when i looked again yeah :).

Any other suggestions? i just want to improve it :).

Y2mqxNa.jpg

yXwlcrO.jpg

DwdimXD.jpg

Are you going for curvy, more top heavy, more bottom heavy? 

If you're going for curvy, I would suggest making the legs a bit thicker, because it makes the butt bigger and gives great curves. 

otherwise I think she looks like a very natural, beautiful looking chick! I love the face you did for her. I would have never originally gone for that but she looks amazing. Love the red eyes.

Deadlys   
2 hours ago, Shautru said:
Thank you very much :D. So you suggest making the legs more dens right? so the butt can look more curvy, hmm maybe i would try that ty :).
Edited by Deadlys

Mischka   

Here is my Cute little Pirate Princess <3

2a7vjhz.jpg

And here is her hard farmed Naksun Suit (3450 Tags until drop)

PEACE

el4db9.jpg

Edited by Mischka

Veri   

My Summoner (Xesta of Hajoon) with her loyal Barrel Panda aka Baka. I love that we have matching star eyes, we're such a perfect match!

3zDEQ1r.jpg

Cross-eyed Baka, so siily :3

02W1m9S.jpg

My Kung Fu Master Jin (Sister Xesta of Hajoon). I gave her freckles :)

RrZnGN2.jpg

rl86WF5.jpg