Show off your characters!!

Huan

Avoiding the Mushin Madness

My Blade Dancer

Screenshot_160116_090_zpsxl9cjvr8.jpg

My Main: Sista Stabby

Screenshot_160116_094_zpsqc9kb1fm.jpg

And my Gon Destroyer. Picture a cross between FemShep and Sheamus, with a giant arse axe and the willingness to use it, on anything. She even opens cans with it! Vienna Sausages? AXE!

Appearance_Gon_Female_160117_000_zpsksqg

Edited by Xerorei

3 minutes ago, WuTang said:

My tits are like torpedoes, They are fricking WM double DDs!! Woman of Mass DDs!

Yea that's why I couldn't max my Destroyer's. I still think mine might be a bit too large but it is what it is I guess lol. I tried out max and thought they'd end up flying off and nuking stuff if I kept them. I'd be my own naval mini-game. "ARM THE TORPEDOES"

41 minutes ago, WuTang said:

14dk1lj.jpg

What can I say? I luv big tits and tight azz. Who doesn't?

31 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Yea that's why I couldn't max my Destroyer's. I still think mine might be a bit too large but it is what it is I guess lol. I tried out max and thought they'd end up flying off and nuking stuff if I kept them. I'd be my own naval mini-game. "ARM THE TORPEDOES"

6VV3cXq.jpg

Reposting because my skin tone was off and I reworked my character. Now he properly looks like me in real life; before his skin tone was too dark. Also save yourself kids, don't spend as much of your life on character creation as I have. =,) 

5ff3c57046.jpg