Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

Just now, artiksilver said:

Instead of those links, use the 'Insert other media' button on the reply box.

Or just use the BBCode on the sidebar in imgur when selecting an image

insert other media isn't allowed for some reason on my B&S forum account ;D
and didn't want to taint the forum page with my character, if that would happen everyone would Kreygasm

Just now, kittenesse said:

Yours :o 

He looks super badass. 

well it's a good start yeah, currently trying to get the black veil from shadowless queen quest in yahara's mirage no luck there thus far.
i do have to say i got pretty lucky on Furin's Red Mask only about 37 runs and had it, compared to what i read some people only got it after like 100~200+ runs :D

1 minute ago, StaleDevil said:

well it's a good start yeah, currently trying to get the black veil from shadowless queen quest in yahara's mirage no luck there thus far.
i do have to say i got pretty lucky on Furin's Red Mask only about 37 runs and had it, compared to what i read some people only got it after like 100~200+ runs :D

I'm still a n00b and havent gotten that far yet xD can't wait to try to farm for some more costumes... though I did spend what... 3-3.5 hours yesterday helping a friend just farm for a weapon. 

tbh, I never want to see Blackram Narrows again.

1 minute ago, kittenesse said:

I'm still a n00b and havent gotten that far yet xD can't wait to try to farm for some more costumes... though I did spend what... 3-3.5 hours yesterday helping a friend just farm for a weapon. 

tbh, I never want to see Blackram Narrows again.

you'll get there, eventually :D
I focused more on Arena PvP and getting costumes instead of what most people do earning gold and upgrading equipment and such :P