Huan

Show off your characters!!

Recommended Posts

ItsJess   
1 minute ago, Hidaru said:

Wow she is stunning! *-* 

Awh thank you! I spent a lot of time creating her so I appreciate it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vza004   

Her looking downwards is just way too cute.

Screenshot_160127_004_1.jpg

Screenshot_160127_005.jpg

 

Straight shot.

Screenshot_160127_001_1.jpg

 

It's also pretty hard to take a decent picture.

Screenshot_160127_003_1.jpg

 

I would post a full body shot but resolution is too low.

If anyone has a good optimization I'm all for it, at least for a GTX970.

Would be nice if there's a free camera manipulation option for more dynamic photos.

Edited by vza004
added image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roda   

SUPER LONG PIGTAILS ARE MY WEAKNESS!!

YNiMbj5.jpg

ALSO *cricket* THAT GREEN SHINE ON THAT HAIR COLOR.

SERIOUSLY WHY DOES NO COLOR MATCH THOSE EARS??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lassar   

Had to buy this outfit for my trap summoner, Plus with the new hairstyle it's a fresh look with glasses.

 

Spoiler

 

rUUfLXW.jpg

 

 

 

Also some bugs landing me in some odd looking areas for screenshot opportunities.

 

Spoiler

 

%7Boption%7DxtfD2XY.png

 

%7Boption%7D0gg0s0C.png

 

 

http://imgur.com/a/Dzx8C

 

 

Edited by Lassar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lassar   
27 minutes ago, vza004 said:

I would post a full body shot but resolution is too low.

If anyone has a good optimization I'm all for it, at least for a GTX970.

Would be nice if there's a free camera manipulation option for more dynamic photos.

 

I would make sure that the game is using the Nvidia GPU when it's running, also make sure drivers are up to date.

NVidia control panel->Manage 3d settings -> Blade and soul-> select preferred graphics processor->High performance nvidia processor

 

I'm using a GTX860M and run the game with everything maxed fairly well @1080p, so a 970 shouldn't have any problems unless its something like a CPU or RAM bottleneck (mine is 8gb RAM, 64bit OS, Core i7 4700HQ, so anything higher shouldn't be a hardware issue)

Edited by Lassar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xiuyu   
13 minutes ago, Lassar said:

 

I would make sure that the game is using the Nvidia GPU when it's running, also make sure drivers are up to date.

NVidia control panel->Manage 3d settings -> Blade and soul-> select preferred graphics processor->High performance nvidia processor

 

I'm using a GTX860M and run the game with everything maxed fairly well @1080p, so a 970 shouldn't have any problems unless its something like a CPU or RAM bottleneck (mine is 8gb RAM, 64bit OS, Core i7 4700HQ, so anything higher shouldn't be a hardware issue)

Really? Even with a 980M i7 4710HQ I can't run it maxed most of the time.

 

Here's my character

 

cc54531900.jpg

 

Kind of impossible to make a good looking character in this game.

 

Edited by Xiuyu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lassar   
6 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

Really? Even with a 980M i7 4710HQ I can't run it maxed most of the time.

Yeah, UE3 is generally a very solid engine now. Of course what "running well" is, is somewhat subjective, but for me it's smooth around 40fps which is where the game runs maxed for me, 60fps or above would not be a problem with some slightly lowered settings and for screenshots, framerate isn't that important anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vza004   
7 minutes ago, Lassar said:

 

I would make sure that the game is using the Nvidia GPU when it's running, also make sure drivers are up to date.

NVidia control panel->Manage 3d settings -> Blade and soul-> select preferred graphics processor->High performance nvidia processor

 

I'm using a GTX860M and run the game with everything maxed fairly well @1080p, so a 970 shouldn't have any problems unless its something like a CPU or RAM bottleneck (mine is 8gb RAM, 64bit OS, Core i7 4700HQ, so anything higher shouldn't be a hardware issue)

Yeah, I'm already on max settings but I was wondering if I can adjust some more graphics options from the GPU side.

 

My set up is

Core i7 4790k @ 4ghz

16gb RAM

Nvidia GTX 970

Windows 10

 

I'm pretty much running great at 60fps with just a few frame drops every now and then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lassar   
22 minutes ago, vza004 said:

Yeah, I'm already on max settings but I was wondering if I can adjust some more graphics options from the GPU side.

 

My set up is

Core i7 4790k @ 4ghz

16gb RAM

Nvidia GTX 970

Windows 10

 

I'm pretty much running great at 60fps with just a few frame drops every now and then.

 

There's probably stuff you can force with the control panel or nvidia inspector, check for guides or things like directx injectors or presets (Sweetfx,Enbseries that kind of thing) for the Unreal Engine 3 or other games that use UE3 if there isn't anything specific for blade and soul. Though dx injectors carry some risk that the anti cheat software will not like it

Edited by Lassar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Padme   

Just changed the look of my #Lyn #blade #dancer! I'm thinking about changing her name to Hot Chocolate! ;)

 

Edit: Name was taken so I made it Hott Chocolate instead ;D

 

o51E6Po.jpgOt69bVl.jpggS1zKXG.jpggN1PdM4.jpgmRmJ1az.jpg

Edited by Padme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aredian   
11 minutes ago, Neclord said:

My Force Master with the same Outfit as my Destroyer, but in red not white. =P

 

 

screenshot_160127_034zpb0c.jpg

 

 

screenshot_160127_023knzco.jpg

 

That's some nice "plot" right here ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now