omg your lyn male is too handsome ;3;

can you share the preset? please ToT

my kawaii lyn *3*

TfW8rRj.jpg

my fm :3

uLRqZjN.jpg

and my pretty assassin n.n

9sVKEBo.jpg

I always do a trade of equal value if you are willing to part with the preset of the Jin Assasin my Lyn Male preset is yours. Send me a PM when you're free. Awesome characters btw keep it up~!

Edited by Taimatsu

2 minutes ago, Taimatsu said:

I always do a trade of equal value if you are willing to part with the preset of the Jin Assasin my Lyn Male preset is yours. Send me a PM when you're free. Awesome characters btw keep it up~!

I see you tai
Git on juwol with me and alphy

11 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

I see you tai
Git on juwol with me and alphy

Lel who r u Q~Q? Besides I already opened my Master pack on Mushin I'm literally locked on that server now. Figured it wouldn't be to long before someone noticed me.

Edited by Taimatsu

I'm truly in love with my character! The character creation in B&S is awesome~

I'm actually female, but I play male Lyn because he's just so cute ; v ; it's a little weird, because I somewhat have to "go with the flow" because people automatically assume I'm male, but I enjoy it a lot!

From all outfits I have right now, I actually love the simple Hongmoon Uniform the most, but because it's so basic I'm wearing something else~

u9F3sy4.jpg

I'm going to have to go back through this thread. These are some really incredible characters. Great thread idea.

With the people mentioning sharing presets, are they saved somewhere? I'm having problems locating them.

-edit-

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. Just realized those .thm files in CharacterCustomize are probably the saved characters, not some problem with my computer. xD Gah.

Edited by Lyricant
realized a problem

1 hour ago, JoeErving said:

Hi all! not a huge poster but wanted to share my blade dancer that is over on Iksanun server.  Let me introduce Jin Soni.

yxuC5hl.jpg

eot9BzS.jpg

K6k1CYl.jpg

YwBT0ur.jpg

MwHCFw4.jpg

Have more let me know if you would like to see them.

Of course show more :D love seeing what people come up with. 

11 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

Real shame alot of the hairstyles from the artwork never make it, would love to make a character with this hairstyle

MB5YCSM.png

I think that hairstyle is in the game, just maybe not as long.

1 minute ago, Roda said:

I think that hairstyle is in the game, just maybe not as long.

Yea it is for gon, and really really short compared to that xD but that long version looks amazing *-* also! finally got dark sandstorm :D 

KqgT8vY.png

omw to challenge naksun now >:D