Show off your characters!!

Huan

1 minute ago, Deadlys said:

Typical loser reply, seems you can't say shit back, good boy, now go back to your corner.

Oh sorry, I was trying to feed the troll but it seemed to be too dumb to know how to take the bait.

good god nearly 50 pages of guys pretending to be girls and girls making feminine guys

here to inject some testosterone

tried making a zaraki kenpachi look alike i might delete him simply because i cant get the hair hes supposed to have

ip66RKz.jpg

and this guy i just wanted to make a monster

LfpI8ld.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

Oh sorry, I was trying to feed the troll but it seemed to be too dumb to know how to take the bait.

My god is he still at it xD? Pretty sure his other account got banned or somethin, lets see how long this one takes lol. 

Just now, kirsch said:

I linked a picture of Cumin in a different topic, but now that I have a costume I like I'll post here too..

cumin.jpg

my bladedancer Cumin on Old Man Cho

Damn lol still cant get that outfit to drop meanwhile everyone has it xD nice lyn though o: 

2 minutes ago, LadyLuxuria said:

Another new outfit. I just wish it didn't force flag me for PvP or I'd wear it a lot more lol

951kJq4.jpg

JJP6ERK.jpg

Tbh I havent seen alot of people sporting Skyhaven or Talus outfits xD same with blackram or bamboo guard.

this is my kenpachi replacement, i like the smaller pupils, gives them a more wild appearance.  i went into wardrobe to choose a costume im going to gun for.  here is what he will eventually look like.

niQ4oEw.jpg

DqbCT8q.jpg

9AkwBri.jpg

hes a good counterpoint Gon to my destroyer

tUIFE8f.jpg

oEI5HQo.jpg

F8za00q.jpg

Gosh I wish Gon ladies could be more buff while still being huge. :T

I tried to go for a body builder look for my MAXIMUM GON, but her arms are still so tiny, even at max. :(

VtoGxES.jpg

Still adorable and STRONG.