Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

2 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

oh youre back again! let the shenanigans begin. 

nope man i am done with that shit, now i know trolls suck end of story xD, i forgot i saw these kind of things even in TERA, they all suck haha, was second best Reaper in Tera eu, learned that class very well in like 4-5 months it was so easy to play it pro and with a unique playstyle, and saw troll characters who dueled others and me and they suck all, the truth hurts.

Edited by Deadlys

8 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

nope man i am done with that shit, now i know trolls suck end of story xD, i forgot i saw these kind of things even in TERA, they all suck haha, was second best Reaper in Tera eu, learned that class very well in like 4-5 months it was so easy to play it pro and with a unique playstyle, and saw troll characters who dueled others and me and they suck all, the truth hurts.

The look of a player is directly correlated to their skills in game. 

c59920900.jpg

27 minutes ago, Tamchel said:

The look of a player is directly correlated to their skills in game. 

c59920900.jpg

well dude if you want to know yep, most if NOT ALL those who were looking like idiots/trolls were easyyy, because here is how it works, if you are not serious you would not even be serious in game, that means you would not be in any way THAT interested in doing things right. So you would never see a troll being top at something important, just think this for a bit and see, its easy.

Edited by Deadlys

23 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

well dude if you want to know yep, most if NOT ALL those who were looking like idiots/trolls were easyyy, because here is how it works, if you are not serious you would not even be serious in game, that means you would not be in any way THAT interested in doing things right. So you would never see a troll being top at something important, just think this for a bit and see, its easy.

Unless a skilled player makes a derp character just to *cricket* off people who think appearance correlates to skill.  

45 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

I insist on my previous assessment... your logic is nonexistent and virtually no statistics will corroborate in your favor.

Do you know the MAIN reason why? Can you even hint at it? 

Look is a subjective appraisal whereas skills usually are an empirical rating. You cannot factually compare the two and even if such link COULD exist, it had be a purely coincidental factor since it would no way imply a causal link. 

But since my goal is not to divert from the main topic of this subject, I'll cleanly cut it here and let you believe whatever you want.