Show off your characters!!

Huan

15 minutes ago, TaliseLestir said:

I said no such thing.  You should read more carefully.

You said: 

Your taste is terrible.  You think a woman with large assets and an abnormally long neck looks good.  Your only preference appears to be fat thighs and wide hips.  But hey, I know some countries are into birthing hips and junk.  It's fine that you like fat, ugly women, but that doesn't make actually good looking women ugly.

You equated women with large breasts and wide hips with "fat, ugly women" and differentiated them from "actually good looking women." It's not my reading comprehension that is the issue here. 

Anyway, I don;t care to participate in an immature and useless argument. deadlybeauties has been utterly obnoxious in this thread, and she deserves all the flack she's getting, but you made the same mistake she did -- generalizing and chastising looks in a really insulting and biased manner -- the only difference is you equated it to real women ("some countries..."), and she didn't. If you can't handle being called out on your own insensitive and offensive remarks then you probably shouldn't try to police other people for theirs. 

Edited by QueenSheba

29 minutes ago, QueenSheba said:

You said: 

You equated women with large breasts and wide hips with "fat, ugly women" and differentiated them from "actually good looking women." It's not my reading comprehension that is the issue here. 

1 hour ago, QueenSheba said:

You think a woman with large assets and an abnormally long neck looks good.

I would point out this line.  It's a reference to this post:

7 hours ago, Deadlybeautys said:

HERE 

watch here a normal good looking Gon female for example

The character shown was wonderful except for her abnormally long neck.

29 minutes ago, QueenSheba said:

It's fine that you like fat, ugly women, but that doesn't make actually good looking women ugly.

As for this line.  This is talking about the image that was quoted in that post.  If you can't see what's wrong with the character, I have nothing to say.  Basically, I'm suffering from judgement because you read selectively.  You really do have a comprehension issue.  I mentioned some countries prefer women with larger waistlines.  That does not mean the next line directly related to that.  You don't link the 2 together just because they're next to each other.  Nor does it mean I find larger waistlines unattractive in general.  I never even mentioned anything about breasts.

Seriously, I really dislike how I'm being jumped on because someone saw "large assets" and "ugly" in the same post, while the lines were COMPLETELY UNRELATED, and had a hissy fit.  I had to spend over 10 minutes just trying to get quotes to work on this post, to defend myself for no good reason.

Edited by TaliseLestir

4 hours ago, aoia said:

here :D

0B20uiH0m3i6iQWxyRjJBYW5Yam8

0B20uiH0m3i6iM3dWOXZ0emg5QU00B20uiH0m3i6idV9aaHdLZ0ZHM0U0B20uiH0m3i6iZUQ3Z1RNM0RUZFk0B20uiH0m3i6iRnluLUN3TnJzZDA0B20uiH0m3i6iaVJ6NG1qV2cxdTg

if you got close enough i'll hand you the exact preset ;p

I'm not looking to steal it exactly, the eye shape and face shape I wanted as starting points. I got as close as I could, and then went away from it a bit but this is were I ended up... Eventually I'll get into playing this game but haven't made it too far past the character generator ;)
lQcNEee.jpg

3 minutes ago, RadixBase said:

I'm not looking to steal it exactly, the eye shape and face shape I wanted as starting points. I got as close as I could, and then went away from it a bit but this is were I ended up... Eventually I'll get into playing this game but haven't made it too far past the character generator ;)

I love both of these characters. Awesome work guys!

This is my warlock from the japanese version. Favourite class, I cant wait to play it in english and be able to actually read the text. She's a placeholder for now and may edit her appearance eventually..she has some similarities to my lyn (like the silver eyeshadow) since I wasnt going to be playing this character for a while anyway

4UAQAwp.jpg

43 minutes ago, RadixBase said:

lQcNEee.jpg

These remind me of the actress Camren Bicondova. Here

1 minute ago, Ahri said:

thanks!! :D

You're welcome!

5 minutes ago, Machina said:

Fishnet armor, hmm yeah i think that's the one, only seen a female wearing it once.

It's the Profane Jianshi Outfit, from the Wheel located in the Necropolis area.

Ah cool thanks. I wanna see if i can find a screen shot of the different races wearing it since its not in the wardrobe for some reason. Curious to see how it looks on my Lyn

Edit: Found it... kinda look lame on the Lyn. Not bad but still lame when compared to the other races.

Edited by lokiie1984

7 hours ago, .x. said:

Not mine but I had to show it. This is TRUE beauty! It was love at first site for all who gazed upon she who is named: "hideurkidshideurwife"

Screenshot_151016_003_zpsd86usbrp.jpg

Sadly she seems to have snagged herself a hubby. D: "He just died in her arms that night" from being overwhelmed with the happiness of winning her love.

best character NA