Show off your characters!!

Huan

12496194_582973728528435_355556198807041tumblr_o1dsib6iJs1qa2tgio1_540.jpg

This is my Yun, I haven't gotten to play her much yet due to queue times, but I think she's cute.

I loved all the customization options and fiddled around a lot in the character creation.

Edited by BaconTatas
didn't realize you couldn't really see the face

3 hours ago, TaliseLestir said:

your characters are fugly.  Fat thighs, overly large breasts, head that doesn't even fit with the body.  Terrible looking hands growing out of her arm.

Your Lyn almost makes me want to vomit.  Open hair showing off an overly round and pudgy face.  Once again, large hips and large thighs.  Your attempt to sexualize your models by showing off different angles and poses fail miserably.

Your taste is terrible.  You think a woman with large assets and an abnormally long neck looks good.  Your only preference appears to be fat thighs and wide hips.  But hey, I know some countries are into birthing hips and junk.  It's fine that you like fat, ugly women, but that doesn't make actually good looking women ugly.

As a woman with larger breasts I find your comment calling all women with assets ugly rather offensive.

Edited by QueenSheba

7 hours ago, Deadlybeautys said:

might be idk, but still better than most posted here, and you say that go post yours also then? xD, and ah wait lel you are also from germany okk, how are the beautiful females there? are there any? XD

You really need to learn how to talk to people with respect and courtesy. You flipped out when someone said your toons weren't the best thing they ever saw, and you did this after several pages of calling others toons ugly and insulting entire countries for the looks of their women. Thanks for ruining the thread. Kind of shocked that a mod hasn't deleted your posts yet. 

Edited by QueenSheba

4 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

I am really enjoying all of the lovely screenshots of your characters! There are already so many that I wish I had the presets to. I really need to work on my Yun customization... XD

Rukkirii best avatar NA!!

I'm imagining the crazy cute little "meow" scene right now XD

So, I just discovered the ignore feature of the forum. If you hover over someone's name for 1-2 seconds, a link will appear saying 'Ignore User'. This is a handy feature!

And here's my lyn summoner. I think she's lovely  <3  I'll post pictures of my yun later on.

24npv1x.jpg10ckihf.jpg