Show off your characters!!

Huan

19 hours ago, ElNeil said:

I saw some really nice character in this thread so far.

Here are mines. I only really played on the first and second ones so far.

rvixir.jpg

rk366v.jpg

2q9l0nq.jpg66izie.jpg

I suck at creating guys so i dont even bother anymore...

I only like your Lyn, and not because i play a lyn myself, but because it looks great badass for me, its cool, i made Lyn female, Gon female, and Jin female all beautiful so far.

I'm not quite sure how to do this so wish me luck x3

IMG]

IMG]

Screenshot_160122_017_zpstxfnaabx.jpg

Screenshot_160122_006_zpssfglemvk.jpg

the one with the fire was when i solo'd the dungeon with the fat guy in it ^.^

the one with the vines was when the game spat me out of the map and i couldn't figure out how to get back in XD

i'm not sure how to check my post before i post it >.<

5 hours ago, Benitora said:

Sporting my Silver Dragon Costume its a shame the Game is in Low Graphics because im playing on my Crummy laptop.

I9eWR1N.pngtGLeXqg.png

dude the character looks great, but was it SOO HARD to put all your setting to the highest and THEN take a screenshot?, my game is moving like a turtle when i put everything the highest and only then i took the screenshot for the picture to look good obviously, thats what you should have done too.

14 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

@Aoia  The only decent one is your summoner rest are ugly :( , try work on one character at least 2 hours man and have more imagination, like more than 80% of this thread needs :P

ugly? you sure? :|

10 minutes ago, aoia said:

ugly? you sure? :|

yep check others characters or check my lyn on page 22, also i can show you my gon female one and also a jin althought i think i deleted the jin one but i can make it back quite easy, but the Gon female is beautiful.

look here   

Edited by Deadlybeautys

30 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

@Aoia  The only decent one is your summoner rest are ugly :( , try work on one character at least 2 hours man and have more imagination, like more than 80% of this thread needs :P

I disagree. I loved all the characters, especially the last one. They're very unique and not cookie cutter.

2 minutes ago, Erratic said:

I disagree. I loved all the characters, especially the last one. They're very unique and not cookie cutter.

ahmm unique maybe, but not good looking thats all i said, just look on internet and you would find plenty even better than mine or most characters posted on this forum so far, reason why some look bad. is because the person who did it, just didn't spent much time doing them, so far i heard people doing their character just for 30 min MAX lel

Edited by Deadlybeautys

38 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

1 minute ago, Deadlybeautys said:

ahmm unique maybe, but not good looking thats all i said, just look on internet and you would find plenty even better than mine or most characters posted on this forum so far

Clean your monitor. They are good looking.