Show off your characters!!

Huan

Behold, the ultimate Loli Kitty that I spent an hour+ to create and used 30 minutes just to do the eyes...

KU88lXu.png

(I was trying to make a non-Loli Lyn blade dancer, but B & S does not allow Lyn breasts...  #$%^ NC   D=)

Edited by Solice
added a line

Thought I'd re-post a better picture compared to the first i took way earlier after first creating a character.

fba6806013.jpg

Costume Back

f4000b2463.jpg

Costume Front

8ec1ff90d6.jpg

Shunichi the Ninja Assassin!

1c953f7af3.jpg

Edited to add in a close up cause closeup's are awesome!

Edited by Chairo
Close up

3 hours ago, xCookieMonster said:

This is my primary character I've been leveling. 6ou0cVo.jpg?1

I plan to make a warlock with this appearance when they launch. cm33KRu.jpg?1

I totally forgot about Warlock until I read this. Good to know I can indeed make a Jin cutie for a class I want to play! Was bummed at first they couldn't be force masters. Need to fight the urge to drop out of queue to try making one I like now.

Speaking of queues...was a terrible time to realize I'd rather be a summoner over Force Master x__X Deciding to change that has cost me another hour it looks. Ah well.

2 hours ago, Ruwalk said:

I totally forgot about Warlock until I read this. Good to know I can indeed make a Jin cutie for a class I want to play! Was bummed at first they couldn't be force masters. Need to fight the urge to drop out of queue to try making one I like now.

Speaking of queues...was a terrible time to realize I'd rather be a summoner over Force Master x__X Deciding to change that has cost me another hour it looks. Ah well.

I wanted to be a Summoner more than any other class, but I don't want to play a Lyn. =[

I'm really excited about Warlock. I like Jin's the most, but I didn't want to play any of their classes. So Warlock will be really nice when it releases. 

2 hours ago, xCookieMonster said:

I wanted to be a Summoner more than any other class, but I don't want to play a Lyn. =[

I'm really excited about Warlock. I like Jin's the most, but I didn't want to play any of their classes. So Warlock will be really nice when it releases. 

It is a bit annoying that classes are race restricted. But at the very least, at least they're not gender restricted like in some other games. I feel you :/ *pat pat*

But completely agree about Warlock. Watched some Warlock videos while I waited and I am 100% hyped for it already. Was really the main thing that made me give Summoner a second chance (since I'll need to practice control anyway). So glad I did, it's much more fun to me than Force Master. I'm sorry you're not fond of Lyn though. I've seen some really neat ones in game. People have been getting really creative.

31 minutes ago, Ruwalk said:

It is a bit annoying that classes are race restricted. But at the very least, at least they're not gender restricted like in some other games. I feel you :/ *pat pat*

But completely agree about Warlock. Watched some Warlock videos while I waited and I am 100% hyped for it already. Was really the main thing that made me give Summoner a second chance (since I'll need to practice control anyway). So glad I did, it's much more fun to me than Force Master. I'm sorry you're not fond of Lyn though. I've seen some really neat ones in game. People have been getting really creative.

I have been enjoying force master. But I play magey classes in any mmo I play so I may be a little bias. x_x

I like Lyns, I'm just not good at designing them. There have been some really nice ones in this thread so far, though!