Show off your characters!!

Huan

Can't say that I enjoy the event dungeon, but it got all my girls beach-ready so that's cool:

GamQgWX.jpg

n4kFq64.jpg

9UvJPQL.jpg

Ow.. And yeah... Him too:

OU3lmeX.jpg

Thinking about making a female Jin warrior, pretty sure it will look better on her when I send it over. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Narcoleptic said:

Thank you for the kind words. It really means a lot, especially coming from you. :P

X1DMTtS.jpg

Awww what a sweet thing to say.:PoharanHappy:. Since I'm here I'll throw some up of my BM. :)

hwc1v4.jpg

29ws9h.jpg

2e0mtf5.jpg

308h068.jpg

• Like 4

Been making fine tunes/adjustments on my appearance since day 1 of BnS's launch in the west back in 2016! Wanted to make my characters appear physically like me a bit and facially as well. But it stayed relatively the same over the last 2 years. 

Since I only use one character on BNS, I switch intermittently between a Gon and Jin. I'm currently using my Jin. I also have pre-sets made for a female Gon, Female Yun and Male Gon. 

rBXY5qs.jpg

mLptXtd.jpg

• Like 1

c: heyothere  ,my jin gunner, also working on a gon for warrior , mostly when im finished with the ingame stuff :D i enjoy it.(might not be the best pics) ×.×

the eyes are supposed to be red too, but it depends on the environment sadly :D

2Ou9rl1.jpg

AYlC12J.jpg

pls dont mind the background :D

o3gMVpP.jpg

7 minutes ago, Kezzie said:

Accidentally hit enter and can't figure out how to fix it. Anyway although I really like all the presets I think the male gon would fit the class best. @Narcoleptic

I wanted to get some opinions myself. I can't decide between 2 presets. If anyone is willing please let me know what ya think.

1st.

2hd396s.jpg

214bias.jpg

2nd

vmzzpd.jpg

28vggg7.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 2:42 PM, Kezzie said:

Anyway although I really like all the presets I think the male gon would fit the class best.

Much appreciated, and i guess as a ice Warden the male gon presets would indeed fit the class better. Cheers ;)

On 9/11/2018 at 2:42 PM, Kezzie said:

I wanted to get some opinions myself. I can't decide between 2 presets. If anyone is willing please let me know what ya think.

Hmm, overall the second one has a better look, maybe a different hair style would fit it better?

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 5:22 PM, Narcoleptic said:

Much appreciated, and i guess as a ice Warden the male gon presets would indeed fit the class better. Cheers ;)

Hmm, overall the second one has a better look, maybe a different hair style would fit it better?

Was the first male a gon? I thought he was a jin lol.  Thanks for the input. About the hairstyle, I just couldn't find any  I liked with her. I'm hoping I like one of the new ones better.