Show off your characters!!

Huan

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely will be my warrior once the job comes out, still choosing between the two.
Presets inspired by anime!

Tried to make her look like Okita Sougo from Gintama. (gender bender one) 

C7yxuny.jpg

and the other one ^_^;;

qQmWYL3.jpg

I think they turned out okay....;;

• Like 1

Here to get some opinions. I have 4 presets that I just love. Atm though I don't have any characters that I want to change. So I guess I'll have to wait for the warrior. In your opinion which preset looks the best?

1st

1689x81.jpg

27y6no.jpg

2nd

rjhxy0.jpg

23uv7l2.jpg

3rd

ztyntt.jpg

2wf00w3.jpg

4th

11hq9ud.jpg

dr6lo0.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kezzie said:

Here to get some opinions. I have 4 presets that I just love. Atm though I don't have any characters that I want to change. So I guess I'll have to wait for the warrior. In your opinion which preset looks the best?

11hq9ud.jpg

from all the 4th to choose i like the last one better has like an asian face wich is nice but perahps you should a different hair - well this is just my opinion cause i dont really like that hair

Edited by Nenuviel

55 minutes ago, Nenuviel said:

from all the 4th to choose i like the last one better has like an asian face wich is nice but perahps you should a different hair - well this is just my opinion cause i dont really like that hair

Thank you, Nenuviel, for your input. I really appreciate it. I agree with you about the hair. To be honest I'm not sure why I chose that hairstyle for the preset. I usually choose the up do. That's probably why. I use the same one a lot lol.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Kezzie:

Thank you, Nenuviel, for your input. I really appreciate it. I agree with you about the hair. To be honest I'm not sure why I chose that hairstyle for the preset. I usually choose the up do. That's probably why. I use the same one a lot lol.

:shock: hey this is my main hairstyle I use ingame! So I am sure why you choose it for preset, because it looks damn cool!

On 7/23/2018 at 2:02 AM, Laosduude said:

Doing justice with Gon + summer waves + boom slang >:)

You know it.  It's actually really hard to get a good screenshot with boom slang, with all the odd deformity's in the arm and clipping issues.

@Kezzie:  Preset 2 feels like the spunky warrior type to me.

19 hours ago, wcnighthawk said:

You know it.  It's actually really hard to get a good screenshot with boom slang, with all the odd deformity's in the arm and clipping issues.

@Kezzie:  Preset 2 feels like the spunky warrior type to me.

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion! 2 was the original preset I had intended to use for the warrior. But then I got to playing in the creator lol.

15 hours ago, Kezzie said:

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion! 2 was the original preset I had intended to use for the warrior. But then I got to playing in the creator lol.

As long as I know, the warrior class is limited to gon and jin.