Show off your characters!!

Huan

@Brand X You need to open your pic in a new tab. The link will look like this: [code] https://i.imgur.com/awlIgYz.jpg [/code]

It will embed itself automatically, but it must be direct media link, not a link to a full page.

Character tax for the post.

https://i.imgur.com/v5FSSZd.jpg

[edit]Nevermind. Seems like embedding is broken at the moment.

Edited by MassiveEgo
  • Like 1

Are the IMG tags disabled at the moment?

FXMUVwd.jpg

No, either they fixed it or you're not embedding it right. try using an img tag on your link. Put 'img' in brackets before the link and '/img' in brackets after your link... and see if it embeds it for you.

I'll use Massive Ego's character tax to test it here:

v5FSSZd.jpg

Edited by Noalaa
  • Like 2

@Kezzie you are in a different league with those gorgeous presets. *very realistic and well done*. I'm always surprised by the amount of work and attention to details you put in them. Great job as always ;).

On Topic.

My Assassin ;)

rCHdeRP.jpg

BO3ikTp.jpg

RcRVnq7.jpg

My Warlock :

Ivl8pfQ.jpg

KOSHkQk.jpg

jAFY9R4.jpg

and my Scummoner ;)

i1NbLLn.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/1/2018 at 9:18 AM, Narcoleptic said:

@Kezzie you are in a different league with those gorgeous presets. *very realistic and well done*. I'm always surprised by the amount of work and attention to details you put in them. Great job as always ;).

On Topic.

My Assassin ;)

rCHdeRP.jpg

BO3ikTp.jpg

RcRVnq7.jpg

My Warlock :

Ivl8pfQ.jpg

KOSHkQk.jpg

jAFY9R4.jpg

and my Scummoner ;)

i1NbLLn.jpg

Thank you so much for your kind words. It really makes my day.  lol I'm never satisfied with my characters. Ncsoft is making a fortune off me with character alterations. That's one sexy assassin btw.

I changed my gs's face. She's my main and this is the first time I've changed her. I like  her look but I think I've failed. I was trying to give her a unique look but I think she looks like a lot of other jins. I have such a hard time with jins...ugh.

rtojv8.jpg

axcw0h.jpg

b82wr8.jpg

• Like 4