Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

2 hours ago, Shanetheillest said:

thats an awesome looking jin, never seen any look like this but if I were you I would not put her preset out there for the public. There are too many people taking credit for others work or modifying the character and putting the preset up for download without giving credit to the original creator. This actually happened to my girlfriend which caused her to stop putting out presets. Besides we don't need all the jins running around looking the same like how almost all the yuns were looking like x taegeun char on youtube lol. Just something to think about since your char looks very unique. Great job on making her.

A chinese would ask for at least 50 $ for that jin preset. A little photoshop and 100 $ :) There are even dedicated websites they call '' workshops '', you buy presets that look nothing like those severely photoshoped pictures. It's still his choice to give her out or not. Anyways, my lackluster destroyer, which is invisible in both lobbies and dps meters :) :

xEmiXw4.jpg

QDk2fwr.jpg

o5bkP2U.jpg

StXVUv1.jpg

WupGXmJ.jpg

10 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

A chinese would ask for at least 50 $ for that jin preset. A little photoshop and 100 $ :) There are even dedicated websites they call '' workshops '', you buy presets that look nothing like those severely photoshoped pictures. It's still his choice to give her out or not.

Yea but most of those people give out are meh. I know its their choice, I was simply suggesting them a reason why they shouldn't give it out. They might not even know how well they made their char. Btw I'm pretty sure she is a she and not a he haha.

I changed some small details like removing freckles, changing lip-color and made her a a bit taller. i wanted to have a more silk-ish and soft face, increasing height was to give her a more grown-up look... sort off

tamm6hR.png