Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

Chibi style with some variant

The 3 first pick is my main psycho scientist, last one is her acolyte (wish I could get this hair without doing the donjon raven...)

I put a lot of time in my character creation hope the result is pleasing :D

1490402574-screenshot-170325-001.jpg

1490402576-screenshot-170325-000.jpg

1490403160-screenshot-170325-006.jpg

1490402580-bnsdoggy.jpg

Edited by Shrimp

Working on Jin M preset for new class-shooter. I played a bit with Lightroom and Photoshop program. it was fun lol

Though I'm not a big fan of this hair but it somehow shoots with this one. 

Well I'll tweak around with this preset till the new class comes.

CGAt6yp.jpg

58e04HM.jpg

On 3/30/2017 at 5:15 AM, Dezra said:

diegosP.jpgJIy2lAj.jpgUpP2fNE.jpgAfXUTiQ.jpgPfSEz9z.jpgX4xfXYU.jpgt0JY2M4.jpgRIprfpI.jpgLVK6gUw.jpgPiYE51P.jpgJbjLrf1.jpgIiCseOH.jpgYP2AMDg.jpg

Pics like these, especially the first six, makes me want to create a female gon. But, knowing that we actually never see our characters like that, in those poses, impressions discourages me. I dare you to post a pic in her default stance from front look :) That is how female gons actually look like, assuming we see them like that %95 of play-time.

Is there any chance you could give me the preset of the first character ? I won't use it i promise, just curious :)

On 4/3/2017 at 4:47 AM, SauronTheGreat said:

Pics like these, especially the first six, makes me want to create a female gon. But, knowing that we actually never see our characters like that, in those poses, impressions discourages me. I dare you to post a pic in her default stance from front look :) That is how female gons actually look like, assuming we see them like that %95 of play-time.

Is there any chance you could give me the preset of the first character ? I won't use it i promise, just curious :)

Character Preset (current one i use) all u need to do is fiddle around with the "make up" option and it completely changes your face textures. I mean if you really want my preset private msg me. Default Gon pose is okay.. of course like any photoshoot the model is usually in some dynamic pose or angle. Anyway here is some front stance ones.

8tjQBG9.jpgrbNB7m8.jpgLVAlbpe.jpgnufCsM3.jpgpi173sS.jpgHO3dj1Z.jpgoHzsory.jpghzickOv.jpgad8QtK4.jpgfgPRDgb.jpgdlrnOP0.jpg

Edited by Dezra

1 hour ago, Dezra said:

Character Preset (current one i use) all u need to do is fiddle around with the "make up" option and it completely changes your face textures. I mean if you really want my preset private msg me. Default Gon pose is okay.. of course like any photoshoot the model is usually in some dynamic pose or angle. Anyway here is some front stance ones.

8tjQBG9.jpgrbNB7m8.jpgLVAlbpe.jpgnufCsM3.jpgpi173sS.jpgHO3dj1Z.jpgoHzsory.jpghzickOv.jpgad8QtK4.jpgfgPRDgb.jpgdlrnOP0.jpg

She looks completely off in first three pictures imo and i can't stop thinking that you put a real effort to censor the left arm either with costumes which cover up that part completely or with angles which makes that arm and shoulder invisible. But, apart from that, she is really way above average, nicely done. Would really appreciate if you shared your preset with me. Please reply pm.

6 hours ago, GG Easy said:

She looks completely off in first three pictures imo and i can't stop thinking that you put a real effort to censor the left arm either with costumes which cover up that part completely or with angles which makes that arm and shoulder invisible. But, apart from that, she is really way above average, nicely done. Would really appreciate if you shared your preset with me. Please reply pm.

The reason why is because the side with the left arm, apart from cropping in outfits, doesnt show the entire body, instead its just boobs blocking everything, since the model is angled differently.

i16V00J.jpgMV9LaVt.jpgdoH60Ys.jpg

I think all hands on the hip poses look a little off in this game, Jin do it too and have the same problem of showing off the right areas during it.... I love the pose anyway, makes your character look like they have a spunk in their attitude. :P

Jin KFM... wasn't a fan of the outfit at first but the dancer vibe fits well as Wind spec:8fU8Z0X.jpg

Gon FM... Wish Gon had this as their main pose: jfXksUB.jpg

Jin WL... this outfit is just plain sexy on men: R4AYZaM.jpg

Jin Sin... new outfits today and they were worth every hmcoin:

32LXTlj.jpg

Lyn Sum... was planning on using it on a Yun, but it was too cute on her: TSefTXE.jpg

Lyn BD... finally found an outfit besides Shangri-la that looks good with the headband: Dwzn1Z7.jpg

Edited by Meginb
Spelling