Show off your characters!!

Huan

On 1/16/2017 at 1:22 AM, Onreu said:

I disagree. I probably have the best and most unique looking males here (refer to first post) .. except my Gon since his look is overrated and probably easy to recreate. However, my Gon's body is unique as well since no one here knows how to properly create ideal, proportionate, and almost-realistic (or realistic) body shapes. Everyone else's male has small anime noses, skinny frames, with too-anime-like eyes. Ego game strong.

2ez2uy0.jpg

snkylh.jpg

2d8jozr.jpg

I kinda agree cus I find I tend to default to very anime like features too and I'm trying to get better at making more realistic looks. 

Although lately I have fun recreating npcs. I shud post one that I've made just recently. She's like a faerie goddess or princess. There's a update video for bns with the gunner that has scenes with the goddess npc and her daughters. 

On 9/27/2016 at 9:45 PM, RIXXIR said:

New Jin M SIN char making cuz I saw tones of flaws in former SIN preset.

Well after all I made that preset for KFM on my KR account and I want to make some young-looking Jin M char so why now to make new one? lol

He look kinda bland for my taste but he's cute so I can live with it.

I love the lighting in char creation. It has dramatic effect and accentuates contours. 

Face

ii40A9L.png

Back and I can see how muscle forms well.

bYsGlPt.png

He's a younger brother of my WL

PRZYFzN.jpg

Can ppl get in trouble for having screenshot with mods? ;_;

13 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

I kinda agree cus I find I tend to default to very anime like features too and I'm trying to get better at making more realistic looks. 

Although lately I have fun recreating npcs. I shud post one that I've made just recently. She's like a faerie goddess or princess. There's a update video for bns with the gunner that has scenes with the goddess npc and her daughters. 

Here's the [SPOILERS] scene with the two daughters

lKSAtoA.jpgSoKHLjm.jpg

m6vA0Tb.pngcFQqc3T.jpgwXYUtS2.jpg

Edited by RyuueLaview

I finally got the courage to make few small changes to my KFM's face the other day, and DAYUMN did it make a difference!!
All I did was slightly widen and fill out the jaw, made his eye color lighter (including eye whites which I originally had grey for some odd reason) and changed his hair color to a super dark brown/black.

Comparing the difference side by side now, I couldn't be happier ^^ <3
I think I can safely say I have officially perfected him~ hehe

Toraseishin - KFM - Master Hong

Tora_Before_After.png

(As a side note, I have touched up his body at least 4 times since release and have perfected that as well a while ago. I have SERIOUS perfectionist OCD especially when it comes to my characters xD )

@Inugami I know you liked Tora before, so what do you think now? xP haha

Edited by Kurokazu