Show off your characters!!

Huan

Gunner class should include Jin M cuz I'm WORKING ON IT NOW!! ;ㅅ:

Anyway WIP preset for new class. I just wish I can have more elegant long or shoulder-length hair for male chars.

Why NC make such a dumb haridos for male chars when they already made nice male tribes?

Do they want to joke around with male char users? Then I don't find that joke ANY FUN

4XicJhd.jpg

4qx6NAY.jpg

5DAzeUj.jpg

Still working around with Jin male presets. The hair sucks but surprisingly this one fits best with the image I wanted to give to him.

I just twicking around and doing that changed the face a bit in the way I like more than before.

Well maybe I'll fix something or not before the gunner class releases.

EergSiP.png

TSY8WN2.png

Playing around with graphic option and trying interesting setting. This setting was quite a trend in KR server for a while.

Since I want to try that now even if I have tons of things to do and do something more task-related I just do this intead.

Now I feel like I'm some piece of trash for not studying but whatever.

Jin F WL. She didn't get changed much. Well she looks sorfter and kinder though lol.

DZA5REo.png

Jin M preset I'm working on to give new appearance for my KFM in KR server. For comparison I put two pics togeter

Upper one's all-5 setting and Lower one's the setting I tried today. He looks younger in the pic.

e8l0WMz.jpg

But I saw that this setting worked well when I took scenery; First I took scene with the setting and then I used photoshop to meddle with the shot.

Does it looks like picture? Cuz I want it to look like that!

sRfDOQW.jpg

Edited by RIXXIR