Show off your characters!!

Huan

These took me a long while to create. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I attempted to make my characters look as anatomically realistic as possible with the facial features of something like FF and DMC. Also, I took most of these ss before learning CTRL+X lol.

EDIT: Haven't worked on any females yet, but I'd like to soon.

My main Jin, Dawza.

2ez2uy0.jpg

snkylh.jpg

o9gy08.jpg

My preteen Lyn.

2w6fbyh.jpg

120grr5.jpg

My random Gon.

2d8jozr.jpg

Edited by Onreu

y88VEv8.png

9QQSR3w.png

ztqwZph.png

Finally done with main story with my Jin F WR on KR account. I was so busy so I just decided to get done with the story on weekend.

Dunno NA server has this outfit now or not.  I got this outfit as a reward for finishing a chapter of main story.

IMAO this one is the best outfit I got by done the story so far. Now I'm trying to get a new hairdo and when I get one I'll post pics here for your informations lol.

17 hours ago, RIXXIR said:

y88VEv8.png

9QQSR3w.png

ztqwZph.png

Finally done with main story with my Jin F WR on KR account. I was so busy so I just decided to get done with the story on weekend.

Dunno NA server has this outfit now or not.  I got this outfit as a reward for finishing a chapter of main story.

IMAO this one is the best outfit I got by done the story so far. Now I'm trying to get a new hairdo and when I get one I'll post pics here for your informations lol.

Nice outfit and beautiful character! what software did you use to make your character look better in screenshots?

46 minutes ago, MangoMHF said:

Nice outfit and beautiful character! what software did you use to make your character look better in screenshots?

Photoshop(with topaz labs) and Photoscapes

You can get past original version of Photoshop for free on adobe webpage and get a month-trial topaz labs on its page, also free of cost. 

Photoscapes is free and more user-friendly photo editing program than Photoshop. 

Oh but for your info, photo-editing(at least how I do it) dosen't drastically change how the chars look. It's more like a makeup, not a plastic surgery. I hope my answer to be of your help:)

15 minutes ago, RIXXIR said:

Photoshop(with topaz labs) and Photoscapes

You can get past original version of Photoshop for free on adobe webpage and get a month-trial topaz labs on its page, also free of cost. 

Photoscapes is free and more user-friendly photo editing program than Photoshop. 

Oh but for your info, photo-editing(at least how I do it) dosen't drastically change how the chars look. It's more like a makeup, not a plastic surgery. I hope my answer to be of your help:)

Thanks a lot for the quick response! It's always nice to learn new things! Thanks again! =)