Show off your characters!!

Huan

22 minutes ago, WhoAmI1 said:

The background also fits in with the picture very well, I also like how the picture is photoshopped to enhance the viewing experience!

It is not photoshop, just enable the option "keep character in camera focus" in the camera options. That will make your background have a strong blur effect when u zoom the camera to your character. And also take your pictures outside the game, print screen in the game but paste the screen shoot in an another program, like paint. The game does not save the anti-alliasing effect in the pictures, but if you use an another program to save it will work.

Edited by DarkMester

QmnRS8M.png

You know, I've come to realize, the game gives you, Dark Sandstorm, way to late in Cinderlands play.  It should really be an outfit obtained first thing going into the Cinderlands!  So, White Sandraider, will have to do.

1 hour ago, DarkMester said:

It is not photoshop, just enable the option "keep character in camera focus" in the camera options. That will make your background have a strong blur effect when u zoom the camera to your character. And also take your pictures outside the game, print screen in the game but paste the screen shoot in an another program, like paint. The game does not save the anti-alliasing effect in the pictures, but if you use an another program to save it will work.

Helps a ton! I will be sure to use your tips next time when taking a selfie.

On 1/22/2016 at 6:44 AM, Eden said:

Hey Guys!! 

Here is my Kong Fu Master on the Mushin server! 

Her name is Pisces, like the zodiac sign, and she finally hit level 45 and got her arena soul shield along with her new Crimson Legion costume!! 

Let me know what you guys think! <3 

Here are some pictures of her in the <Wish> Dobok from the marketplace! 

2cPQj5B.jpg

BrL7GAd.jpg

This Dobok is from the wheel after you fight King Kaari, err i think thats his name, in Moonwater Plains! 

5Nh1fUP.jpg

08gyRkW.jpg

4dcuFdm.jpg

This is the new costume in Moonwater Plains for the Crimson Legion! 

n7NEmTJ.jpg

K8viCUP.jpg

bdtqp9Y.jpg

God I love her and those hips