Show off your characters!!

Huan

On 30/06/2016 at 10:06 PM, Lythari said:

this is by far the most cutest Lyn i´ve seen for a while!! really adorable! :D wish there is a way to get the preset :)

Hey thank you ^-^ unfortunately i didn't save the preset on screenshot, if there still is a way to get this tell me i'll do it

32 minutes ago, Shukky said:

Hey thank you ^-^ unfortunately i didn't save the preset on screenshot, if there still is a way to get this tell me i'll do it

I'm nooot that sure, but i believe, there is an option in-game to save character-presets. If you go in your gallery there is a button at the bottom, which takes preset-screens and saves them in your folder. I did it by mistake tho, so i find out xD 

Edited by Edyis

1 hour ago, Shukky said:

Go into character info and you can save the preset of your character in game.  Same place you can put a photo.

j5qxyc8.jpg

My Lyn M WL. I rly wanted to bring my Lyn M char and WL was such a fun to play for me

But I also want to play Lyn F. She has a look of Kitsune and I think she's kinda cute in her own way lol

3yozgio.jpg