Show off your characters!!

Huan

13 minutes ago, Chairo said:

No you can use a simple program like Puush (which you can google and download to install for free) to take a screenshot of your game in fullscreen or even parts of the screen. Then you just post the link to your screenshot that is auto copied to your clipboard when you take the screenshot :) Hope this helps!

Wow, Puush is darned impressive! thanks for the tip. Highly recommend if you haven't tried it before, makes this so easy!

Here's my poor bored assassin...can't even look like an assassin yet. she's been in front of me in her undies for close to 7 hours now. I'm not arguing, enjoy the scenery...but im sure she's probably tired of it.

277a1933f2.jpg

7 minutes ago, Zellexe said:

You know you can get the characters customization profile and have everything exactly the same way again...then just edit the height :P 

Amazing suggestion, yet nothing is showing for me here. (edit: OMG FORMATTING ON THIS SITE IS HARD)

Lk8SyoR.png

Edited by Judith

2 minutes ago, Temjiu said:

Wow, Puush is darned impressive! thanks for the tip. Highly recommend if you haven't tried it before, makes this so easy!

Here's my poor bored assassin...can't even look like an assassin yet. she's been in front of me in her undies for close to 7 hours now. I'm not arguing, enjoy the scenery...but im sure she's probably tired of it.

277a1933f2.jpg

Mine looks around constantly and looks like he's half constipated or something haha. I think he's pretty bored too :) Also great scenery indeed!

15 minutes ago, Chairo said:

What server might i ask? I'm on Jiwan; not yet sure how it works in this game, is it like the standard server only or game-wide? I read how some instances or market-related tools are across all servers, except it's not confirmed for me since i haven't been able to get in the game yet (waiting on Queue).

i play on iksuan but i see quite a bit of spammers/afkers everywhere, and im level 5, like not even a normal amount, i went and did a few quests where there were plenty of people, not a soul moved for like 10 minutes, and not for very long.

Edited by Judith

2 minutes ago, Judith said:

Amazing suggestion, yet nothing is showing for me here. (edit: OMG FORMATTING ON THIS SITE IS HARD)

I forgot you have to actually log into the character or save the profile while making it to get it >.<.

Here's some instructions I found on how to do it in-game.

1.Log on your character
2.Take a screenshot
3.A green card icon should appear over your experience bar. Click it.
4.A window with your screenshot history will pop up. Click the second tab.
5.At the bottom of the window, there's three icons. Click the one in the middle. (Looks like a dude with a floppy disk)
6.Another window should pop up, showing your character. Click the floppy disk at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Zellexe said:

I forgot you have to actually log into the character or save the profile while making it to get it >.<.

1.Log on your character
2.Take a screenshot
5.At the bottom of the window, there's three icons. Click the one in the middle. (Looks like a dude with a floppy disk)
6.Another window should pop up, showing your character. Click the floppy disk at the bottom.

Was in the process of typing this but ggforums lol

3 minutes ago, ElizaKawaii said:

Sure would be nice to play.  Queues are too long.  Maybe next week 

186f01c982.jpg

Cute character :) also don't worry too much keep trying or keep the game on; you will move up the list "eventually". I think that the queue issue will die down eventually, especially once they find a way to stop the influx of bots and restart servers for the afk-kick feature.

2 minutes ago, Chairo said:

Cute character :) also don't worry too much keep trying or keep the game on; you will move up the list "eventually". I think that the queue issue will die down eventually, especially once they find a way to stop the influx of bots and restart servers for the afk-kick feature.

Thx ^.  My issue is that I only get a couple hours of game time in the evenings.  When it takes 1 1/2 hours to even get in, the play time is really cut short.

21 minutes ago, Zellexe said:

1.Log on your character
2.Take a screenshot

You are god material. Thank you lots!! Will definitely try this when i can get in! #404 right now

Just now, Judith said:

You are god material. Thank you lots!! Will definitely try this when i can get in! #404 right now

Seconding. I was just wondering if there was a way I can save an appearance for when the new servers come.

5 minutes ago, ElizaKawaii said:

Thx ^.  My issue is that I only get a couple hours of game time in the evenings.  When it takes 1 1/2 hours to even get in, the play time is really cut short.

Don't worry, i've played many MMO's before and i've seen similar issues or just issue's in general at publishers' first launch. It's only been barely 48 hours since they launched open beta officially. I guarantee you in a month's time queue won't be this bad or ridiculous :) Then we will get to play lots anytime we want to instead of waiting forever.

3 minutes ago, Chairo said:

Don't worry, i've played many MMO's before and i've seen similar issues or just issue's in general at publishers' first launch. It's only been barely 48 hours since they launched open beta officially. I guarantee you in a month's time queue won't be this bad or ridiculous :) Then we will get to play lots anytime we want to instead of waiting forever.

The reason why it won't be as bad isn't cause NCSoft fixed everything. It'll be cause most people either left or bought the stupid premium.