Show off your characters!!

Huan

Fresh summoner straight out of char creation.

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_9.png

Blade Master

Screenshot_307.png

Destroyer in another outfit.

Screenshot_329.png

Screenshot_333.png

And... now for something entirely different... KFM comming for joo! O_o

Screenshot_324.png

"Zomg!!1!"

Screenshot_321.png

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

Screenshot_325.png

9 hours ago, SpacexRex said:

I really like the way my destroyer looks. Feels very unique to me. Never took the eye patch off since i got in in 4 man poharan back when it was a thing. 

m5YiUl8.jpg

aJt8cMR.jpg

This is my favorite outfit, pretty much always wear it. 

Before i changed my Axe to match my outfit, there always was a running joke where my Axe never matched my outfit. D: hard to please people. 

Try the cinderlands axe. Shades are closest to showgirl outfit, all shades of red black and silver/white are near identical. Aesthetics are everything :P

tYCPiWd.jpgWNgj7sM.jpg

I've been following this thread for a while and I absolutely love all the char creations that the community has put forth.  However one thing that piqued my interest was how a character is deemed as well liked? (this i just based off how many likes it got since there is no other way to tell if ppl approved of the char or not) On some characters I felt they should have gotten far more likes than they got while others I was surprised at how well received it was.  I've seen ultra THICK gons to kinda pedo style lyns...from runway model yuns to ultra realistic jins.  So i'm curious...what determines if the character is well liked or not and what people base their criterias on?  Feel free to message me, I'm trying to understand why people design their characters certain ways. (Lol I'm actually very curious behind the thought process on why people design ultra thick gons...as for other questions I'm also intrigued on why their char have so much makeup they kinda look like a clown or why some people design their characters with unrealistic proportions...as for the troll characters...I understand and upvote those especially) Any feedback is appreciated...everyone has their own views and likes and as for me I just want to understand their thought process.

Edited by snowfoxy

48 minutes ago, snowfoxy said:

I've been following this thread for a while and I absolutely love all the char creations that the community has put forth.  However one thing that piqued my interest was how a character is deemed as well liked? (this i just based off how many likes it got since there is no other way to tell if ppl approved of the char or not) On some characters I felt they should have gotten far more likes than they got while others I was surprised at how well received it was.  I've seen ultra THICK gons to kinda pedo style lyns...from runway model yuns to ultra realistic jins.  So i'm curious...what determines if the character is well liked or not and what people base their criterias on?  Feel free to message me, I'm trying to understand why people design their characters certain ways. (Lol I'm actually very curious behind the thought process on why people design ultra thick gons...as for other questions I'm also intrigued on why their char have so much makeup they kinda look like a clown or why some people design their characters with unrealistic proportions...as for the troll characters...I understand and upvote those especially) Any feedback is appreciated...everyone has their own views and likes and as for me I just want to understand their thought process.

I base my character off of my RL proportions (short, dark skinned, no make-up whatsoever minus the blue eyes and tattoo) I go for realism than disproportionate and clown make up. I see it this way, I create my characters as an extension of myself with slight differences. 

17 hours ago, KaLnoX said:

@snowfoxy I create my chars based on rl preferences somewhat. Also because I want to be comfortable playing a char made in my own image and styling.

kB4Pita.jpguKGVdyV.jpgxmtrAZw.jpgdRcYIS3.jpgX8MOMw1.jpg

So you're a female IRL I take it?