Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

15 minutes ago, dreamtempest said:

*Bump*

My god...that toon looks so realistic with proper proportions.  Good job best looking toon ive seen so far.

If you like that type of character, you should take a look at some of the things that Whimsical has uploaded.

I won't re-post Whim's content without asking, but You can see for yourself what he did over in that "maintenance" thread.(long since buried by now) He even shared the preset afterward for the first character in this thread on page 63.

Some of the best, hands down.

Hey, talking about fashion is just as valid as showing it off. 

That said, here is my latest of my now Main. 

Zmx1BCT.jpg

Since Sylvia is inspired by Deadland RPG, she's a Hukster US Marshal, related to the Whatleys. I figure this is a good picture for her. 

6 hours ago, DRIGZ said:

I now love scarves 

Screenshot_160329_002_zpseunrgwd1.jpg

Scarf-lyn is the best! I didn't realize my BD had a pretty big head until I tried on some later outfits.  The scarf is pretty good at making it look normal, although Bamboo Guard Uniform is still my favorite outfit on this character.  Anyway, an excuse to finally post a character I've had for a while!F73H3Bt.jpg

A couple dozen pages ago I posted a few screenshots of my fav Forcemaster and KFM.
At the time I decided not to post more and choke up the thread with glamour shots:

On 3/4/2016 at 10:46 AM, Tabasco said:

I was going to upload a few more, but decided not to choke up the thread lol. Perhaps later.

Ha.
..Anyway I feel that now is "later" enough!

bnxZork.jpg

yGcdmLM.jpg

m1hzUt9.jpg

MzuPb9s.jpg

Bonus! Dramatic + glamour + action pose:

FeqcwXA.jpg

:D

15 hours ago, BNSChen said:

Scarf-lyn is the best! I didn't realize my BD had a pretty big head until I tried on some later outfits.  The scarf is pretty good at making it look normal, although Bamboo Guard Uniform is still my favorite outfit on this character.  Anyway, an excuse to finally post a character I've had for a while!

Yeah it makes them look like assassins which they are well suited for must say x3 My lyn's big head suits him imo.. well i wouldnt say its THAT big lol