Show off your characters!!

Huan

Well guys, first of all let me say why i did this character....

- I created a yun character because i really liked the realistic looking of Yuns faces. Then after playing for some good time i started hating the Yun idle animation. She looks like a fail top model to me lol.

- After seeing a lot of other characters i saw the Jin female bodies was so much hotter than the Yun ones... but they all had that anime type of face unfortunately.

- One thing that i didn't knew until hitting 45 was different looking for the outfits according to the race... And again, Jins=Hot as hell, Yuns=Fail top models with all the body covered.

And then i decided what i should do:

A female Jin with a realistic/pretty face and a hot Brazilian body type.

That's what happened:

8TbmVL9.jpg

cEp9faj.jpg

6VoX7wc.jpg

PFgOXLx.jpg

I know you guys will like that last one.

K9MRoCv.jpg

That's not actually my first try... I am creating a new character with my free slot and seeing how it looks in game before importing the appearance to my real one. that's why i am not wearing any outfit.

Well considering it's not my first try, i want to know if it has anything looking strange before i spend my money to change the appearance of my real char with this profile. And considering that a lot of sliders are "maxed out" or "less as possible" i need to ask, Are something looking disproportional? Any tips to make it better?

Thanks guys and sorry for the bad english.

Edited by DarkMester

43 minutes ago, kitt3n said:

well honestly her chin seems a bit manly and her eyes are too close. also I'd narrow her shoulders and make them less bulky and more feminine

Ty for the reply, i think i agree with the shoulders, i tried them like that because a real girl will aways have the shoulders a little larger than their hips line, but BNS don't seen to follow that rule. But about her shoulders looking "bulky" it's probably more because of her being too strong and not large. But if i change the "build" slider the character lose all it's proportion, because the base of this body was increasing the build and then decreasing what could make her fat or "manly". Trying to solve that because decreasing the "shoulder size" slider don't actually make her less strong.

About her chin i don't know what's the problem... so i don't know how to solve it either. if u can explain to me what i should increase or decrease, make they more like a circle, square...

And about her eyes... the goal was to be realistic and a real face start the eyes just a little after the nose finish... so i think i will keep it this way.

Edited by DarkMester

10 hours ago, DarkMester said:

Ty for the reply, i think i agree with the shoulders, i tried them like that because a real girl will aways have the shoulders a little larger than their hips line, but BNS don't seen to follow that rule. But about her shoulders looking "bulky" it's probably more because of her being too strong and not large. But if i change the "build" slider the character lose all it's proportion, because the base of this body was increasing the build and then decreasing what could make her fat or "manly". Trying to solve that because decreasing the "shoulder size" slider don't actually make her less strong.

About her chin i don't know what's the problem... so i don't know how to solve it either. if u can explain to me what i should increase or decrease, make they more like a circle, square...

And about her eyes... the goal was to be realistic and a real face start the eyes just a little after the nose finish... so i think i will keep it this way.

I just suggested some changes according to my taste, because you asked for opinions, but it's your char, so make her how you like it ^^

as for shoulders, many real girls (like myself) have rather narrow shoulders and wider hips. I think this body type is even more common than wide shoulders and narrow hips ;p

11 hours ago, DarkMester said:

Well guys, first of all let me say why i did this character....

- I created a yun character because i really liked the realistic looking of Yuns faces. Then after playing for some good time i started hating the Yun idle animation. She looks like a fail top model to me lol.

- After seeing a lot of other characters i saw the Jin female bodies was so much hotter than the Yun ones... but they all had that anime type of face unfortunately.

- One thing that i didn't knew until hitting 45 was different looking for the outfits according to the race... And again, Jins=Hot as hell, Yuns=Fail top models with all the body covered.

And then i decided what i should do:

A female Jin with a realistic/pretty face and a hot Brazilian body type.

That's what happened: //snip

I know you guys will like that last one.

//snip

That's not actually my first try... I am creating a new character with my free slot and seeing how it looks in game before importing the appearance to my real one. that's why i am not wearing any outfit.

Well considering it's not my first try, i want to know if it has anything looking strange before i spend my money to change the appearance of my real char with this profile. And considering that a lot of sliders are "maxed out" or "less as possible" i need to ask, Are something looking disproportional? Any tips to make it better?

Thanks guys and sorry for the bad english.

I did some quick photoshopping - this may or may not be closer to what you're going for.

Summary - slightly wider mouth, wider/larger eyes, minor eye distance adjustment (no more than 1-2 on the slider IMO)

I've never really had a problem with "anime faces" on Jin - shouldn't be as long as you use realistic proportions for chin/jaw/nose.

SmOENai.jpg

I've deleted my old Force Master, as I had no interest in playing him. I have a free character slot, so I started playing with sliders and stuff.

Here's a Jin, inspired by some random picture of Geralt found in google. Not sure which class should I try next, can't decide lol.

204ae367b8350f1fdc23d5f7751bf9b9.png