Show off your characters!!

Huan

18 hours ago, IxFa said:

I have such a bitter feel toward tan skin and lots of makeup(such as the eye shadow and mascara)

Just can't help but think of hideous Kim Kards and other MTV celebrities

Doing my best to set aside my bias, you have a decent character overall. She looks like she ought to be slightly taller than default with a face like that. Too mature for short-lyn

Thank you for your feedback. I do understand where you are coming from but seeing I've never even heard of a Kim Kards before (had to look it up) I guess the phenomenon is not very well known here. I have no idea how to make her taller, I've already maxed out all the height sliders for Lynn in the character creation screen. I don't know why she still looks so short. Tips are most welcome.

15 hours ago, naii said:

She cute 8^)

I only like Lyns lol

Thank you :3 glad to hear not everyone hates Lynns. I must admit they are the least fun class to customize seeing the limited options they have.

Here's another picture of my girl in her new(bie) outfit enjoying the scenery.

Screenshot_160316_000_zpsrgfcli2a.jpg

15 minutes ago, Siara said:

I don't know why she still looks so short. Tips are most welcome.

----

Thank you :3 glad to hear not everyone hates Lynns. I must admit they are the least fun class to customize seeing the limited options they have.

Oh I wasn't saying she was short, I just have very little frame of reference in the picture provided. I was only noting it just in case she actually was short.

Though I will share some info about height.

Length affects height, as well as foot size. Thigh length, calf length, waist length.

My blade dancer has longer legs than other Lyn, and is overall a bit above default height.

I finalized my Destroyer just yesterday. It took me a good... oh... maybe dozen tries (I.E. "completing" character creation, playing for about 4 or 5 levels, and realizing something was wrong somewhere, deleting the character, and starting again... rinse and repeat about 12 times). My problem with the Gon (both male and female) are the body proportions (more than just the facial appearance). Her thighs were too small, then it was her calf length being too long, then it was her hands being too big, then it was her neck being too short, then it was her head being to small, then her foot... then her makeup or her hair color not fitting with the makeup... argh.

Anyway, I got tired restarting her (spent a good 4 or 5 hours trying to figure out the right values on sliders for what I had in mind), so I settled with this:

imU2kyh.jpg

EMlwwH3.jpg

kKSZug6.jpg

z0nZvpx.jpg

I almost went with black hair instead, but I just couldn't for the life of me find a fitting lips + eyes makeup combination color scheme that would match black hair (tried Every. Thing.). Oh and of course... that's without mentioning how I generally don't like most female hairstyles in this game. That's what happens when you're a perfectionist, I guess. I'm still not 100% happy with her appearance but I give up, tired now. It was easier for my Warlock (well relatively speaking, still took me a good 3 hours for my Warlock).

I appreciate the extra advice, thank you IxFa. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Your blade dancer sure looks like she's got an attitude. I like it alot, haha~

Here's my girl once more since I'm done for today. Time to hit the hay, sort of speak. I hope to play her some more tomorrow after work.

Screenshot_160316_026_zpslx6t5moj.jpg

19 minutes ago, Redmonster said:

Mr9I1zN.jpg?1ts3RQw0.jpg?15KdnN1F.jpg?1fC0AVDI.jpg?1

And my little sweetest that I have 300 screenshots of

I quote her in particular because I think she looks great! Especially the top right picture, something there in her eyes, her expression, really well done character creation.