Show off your characters!!

Huan

Had an open character slot, so I decided to make some character presets I could use in the future.

dZcYtQJ.jpg

Jin Male Preset

UNwIMvx.jpg

My Gon Male Preset

RpiNO6I.jpg

Gon Female Preset

Jnhqrgo.jpg

Yun Female Preset which I'm actually using for my Blade Master.

I must really love playing Warlock!  My toon got this outfit, soulshields, AND her Profane weapon in five spins on that wheel! Sexy, bad @$$ warlock comin' at cha'!

Xjo7hlv.jpghJTsba4.jpgsTgsiiF.jpg

#unlockthelock

Edited by Padme

1 hour ago, Padme said:

I must really love playing Warlock!  My toon got this outfit, soulshields, AND her Profane weapon in five spins on that wheel! Sexy, bad @$$ warlock comin' at cha'!

Hah five spins. The rng is strong with this one. I'd buy a lottery ticket, like right now lol.

Krithika

2cx103.jpg

29ypm2w.jpg

kcmf0h.jpg

334670k.jpg

2cx103.jpg

2qlg9cw.jpg

I really like how wolfskin looks on jin. It goes very well with Krithika's chocolate tone. Those body sliders worked too, not as extensive as Black Desert but not gonna complain. She looks fit for a WL doesn't she :P ( should have made her a KFM but ping delay) . In the end most of our character looks alike though.

The red color in Blade & Soul is magical. Here's Ghastly showing off

rCmlhuC.jpg

Qing Gong makes everyone look better

EZbYOhM.jpg

Among the people!

h7xtFQa.jpg

Warlock Ghastly? It removes her glasses...

yhZzcnl.jpg

Edited by Ghastly

48 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

A little late to the party, but I guess I'll try out this whole "warlock" thing, lol. I suppose he doesn't look very warlock-ish, but oh well!

WLZvDyB.jpg

he looks like a very friendly black guy. good looking too

3 hours ago, KarmaINC said:

Those body sliders worked too, not as extensive as Black Desert but not gonna complain. She looks fit for a WL doesn't she :P ( should have made her a KFM but ping delay) . In the end most of our character looks alike though.

Black Deserts creator is trash, it gives you the feeling that it's incredibly detailed because of all the sliders (most of which either do nothing or help in making an alien and nothing more) and parts you can click on, though the reality is more of you need to spend hours on end to be able to create a character that finally doesn't look like the default preset any more, and even then you may still have features that look the same.

At-least on BnS creator you have tons of options, I've had my characters look like their own thing and don't really see anyone that looks like mine, it simply depends on the effort you put into it (not even half as much as you need to in bdo) and the look you're going for.

Edited by Crash