Huan

Show off your characters!!

FaeQueen   

0coqjrz.jpg2Lyp2cW.jpg8COTI5t.jpgXK1zrwL.jpg

I spent and hour and a half making my warlock. I am very happpy with her and she is super fun. I hope you like!! <3

Brand X   
6 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Not enough African characters in this thread. That said: New Force Master! Counterpart to my bestie flower-power Kung Fu Master from a few pages ago! I designed the character specifically for the Deva costume lol. Fun stuff.

Well yeah, the game setting doesn't take place on earth, so there wouldn't be any African characters. :p

I'm having a ton of fun on my warlock, and I've been taking a ton of screenshots of her. 
687b62cfe4.jpg3d6bc2516e.jpg

She's super short compared to my Bf's Gon. (Everyone is super short compared to his gon LOL.)
131f2db749.jpgc82c63f863.jpg
92da93d26e.jpg
28da010eed.jpg
e3f1d2f481.jpg

Padme   
12 hours ago, Karrynka said:

My Warlock:

qvrlMxi.jpg

P35ezuw.jpg

KHIdyz0.jpg

Pretty happy with her so far (and the class is cool). I'm trying to adjust my Lyn Summoner's appearance, I'll post when she's done.

I said God Daaaaayuuuum! <3

10 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Not enough African characters in this thread. That said: New Force Master! Counterpart to my bestie flower-power Kung Fu Master from a few pages ago! I designed the character specifically for the Deva costume lol. Fun stuff.

qQ4Nsf2.jpg

VQrMoPD.jpg

Zg7tOA8.jpg

2RuXYOb.jpg

Bonus: Kung-Fu Master seal of approval:

GrAXVmv.jpg

Whoa!! Beautiful characters!!! <3

IxFa   
12 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Not enough African characters in this thread.

.-snip-

Bonus: Kung-Fu Master seal of approval:

GrAXVmv.jpg

I love that KFM! He's stylin'!

Best affro'd character, definitely. Every affro character I see is 90% joke and 10% just bad. You've done a great job making one that looks pimpin'

He seems like he'd be a real cool character to hang with.

Tabasco   
10 hours ago, Killian said:

Those are both some really well modeled faces, I never saw your KFM post til now but he's awesome.

Thanks! Good character creator ftw.

5 hours ago, Brand X said:

Well yeah, the game setting doesn't take place on earth, so there wouldn't be any African characters. :p

Bah I say! Details.

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Whoa!! Beautiful characters!!! <3

Kind words! I was going to upload a few more, but decided not to choke up the thread lol. Perhaps later.

3 minutes ago, IxFa said:

I love that KFM! He's stylin'!

Best affro'd character, definitely. Every affro character I see is 90% joke and 10% just bad. You've done a great job making one that looks pimpin'

He seems like he'd be a real cool character to hang with.

Hah thanks. When I saw the Kung Fu class, first thing I thought of was Jim Kelly from back in the day. Then I just kinda did my own thing with the character. I'm enjoying the result.

ybuyuZz.jpg

Edited by Tabasco
quotes.

Kawane   

My Warlock! Big BIG thanks to one of my dear friend who came back all the way from Moonwater Plains to help me farm for the outfit ; v;screenshot_160306_001_by_kawane99-d9u550

Riyria   
1 hour ago, ProjectDeadlock said:

N7U5dv.jpg

[...]

- Yuil, Angler's Watch

She has a killer body. nicely done :o

Padme   

Spring time is almost here! Decided to take advantage of the outfit discount today!

mDijl1v.jpgdwcjZ5L.jpgP792jh1.jpg

Lunaria   

My gon FM ^_^ <3 (Mushin Server) *The Campus swimsuit and Hello Kitty are from the Taiwan version of BnS in case you were wondering* (All screenshots taken ingame using fraps and bns's built in screenshot method)

tumblr_nw3wv54SPL1txtunho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw3wv54SPL1txtunho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw3wv54SPL1txtunho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3l42yAPTJ1txtunho1_1280.png

tumblr_o3l42yAPTJ1txtunho2_1280.png

tumblr_nwnkibHTrd1txtunho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwnkibHTrd1txtunho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwnkibHTrd1txtunho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny988bkOvL1txtunho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny988bkOvL1txtunho4_1280.jpg

Edited by Lunaria

17 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Not enough African characters in this thread.

Hey! Wait a minute!

My assassin:

WbHKUQd.jpg?1

My FM:

LGL96Ps.jpg

My Destroyer (of the rare non bot variety):

ytxdqTo.jpg

My warlock:

IkpaU7f.jpg

Pollux   

When I logged in today, I planned on leveling my characters for the event. Instead, I found myself in the character creator... 

N5VGXzo.png2IGW5mE.png

idk if i'll use the preset any time soon, but I think it turned out kinda nice so far. 

21 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Now, I'm not even sure 'Africa' as we know it exists in the B&S Fantasy world. Also, I don't make a Character to fit any racial ideals at all. That said, I have a character who is definitely not White, Asian, or Native American. So if you want to think of her as "African" it would fit. :p

DziNti0.jpg 

Dorathea Bhump, she is a wild and crazy gal, who is Chaotic Neutral defined, with a strong sense of Random. She does her thing her way, or she splits you in two with a big heavy Axe. And She is very tall, really really tall, and muscular.  

-Inspiration based on a Character I have had since City of Heroes, she's was Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirl, in this game I couldn't make the cat girls look right, and they don't have access to the biggest weapons. So I made her a Gon. 

So now she is a "Secret Pirate Amazon Ninja "Korean-girl" :p 

Edited by gothicshark

IxFa   

bns_genos_by_zaiato-d9u6v8d.png

You need to paste the direct image URL, not the page URL

Right-click > Copy image address

Edited by IxFa

Meerkat   

H'okay.  So here's my Lyn.  Jus' chillin'.  "Daym, that is a sweet Lyn," you might say.

WQeDAhw.jpg

WRONG.

What's up with Lyn foreheads yo?

Edited by Meerkat