Show off your characters!!

Huan

6 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Not enough African characters in this thread. That said: New Force Master! Counterpart to my bestie flower-power Kung Fu Master from a few pages ago! I designed the character specifically for the Deva costume lol. Fun stuff.

Well yeah, the game setting doesn't take place on earth, so there wouldn't be any African characters. :p

12 hours ago, Karrynka said:

My Warlock:

qvrlMxi.jpg

P35ezuw.jpg

KHIdyz0.jpg

Pretty happy with her so far (and the class is cool). I'm trying to adjust my Lyn Summoner's appearance, I'll post when she's done.

I said God Daaaaayuuuum! <3

10 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Not enough African characters in this thread. That said: New Force Master! Counterpart to my bestie flower-power Kung Fu Master from a few pages ago! I designed the character specifically for the Deva costume lol. Fun stuff.

qQ4Nsf2.jpg

VQrMoPD.jpg

Zg7tOA8.jpg

2RuXYOb.jpg

Bonus: Kung-Fu Master seal of approval:

GrAXVmv.jpg

Whoa!! Beautiful characters!!! <3

12 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Not enough African characters in this thread.

.-snip-

Bonus: Kung-Fu Master seal of approval:

GrAXVmv.jpg

I love that KFM! He's stylin'!

Best affro'd character, definitely. Every affro character I see is 90% joke and 10% just bad. You've done a great job making one that looks pimpin'

He seems like he'd be a real cool character to hang with.

10 hours ago, Killian said:

Those are both some really well modeled faces, I never saw your KFM post til now but he's awesome.

Thanks! Good character creator ftw.

5 hours ago, Brand X said:

Well yeah, the game setting doesn't take place on earth, so there wouldn't be any African characters. :p

Bah I say! Details.

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Whoa!! Beautiful characters!!! <3

Kind words! I was going to upload a few more, but decided not to choke up the thread lol. Perhaps later.

3 minutes ago, IxFa said:

I love that KFM! He's stylin'!

Best affro'd character, definitely. Every affro character I see is 90% joke and 10% just bad. You've done a great job making one that looks pimpin'

He seems like he'd be a real cool character to hang with.

Hah thanks. When I saw the Kung Fu class, first thing I thought of was Jim Kelly from back in the day. Then I just kinda did my own thing with the character. I'm enjoying the result.

ybuyuZz.jpg

Edited by Tabasco
quotes.

My gon FM ^_^ <3 (Mushin Server) *The Campus swimsuit and Hello Kitty are from the Taiwan version of BnS in case you were wondering* (All screenshots taken ingame using fraps and bns's built in screenshot method)

tumblr_nw3wv54SPL1txtunho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw3wv54SPL1txtunho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw3wv54SPL1txtunho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3l42yAPTJ1txtunho1_1280.png

tumblr_o3l42yAPTJ1txtunho2_1280.png

tumblr_nwnkibHTrd1txtunho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwnkibHTrd1txtunho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwnkibHTrd1txtunho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny988bkOvL1txtunho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny988bkOvL1txtunho4_1280.jpg

Edited by Lunaria

When I logged in today, I planned on leveling my characters for the event. Instead, I found myself in the character creator... 

N5VGXzo.png2IGW5mE.png

idk if i'll use the preset any time soon, but I think it turned out kinda nice so far. 

21 hours ago, Tabasco said:

Now, I'm not even sure 'Africa' as we know it exists in the B&S Fantasy world. Also, I don't make a Character to fit any racial ideals at all. That said, I have a character who is definitely not White, Asian, or Native American. So if you want to think of her as "African" it would fit. :p

DziNti0.jpg 

Dorathea Bhump, she is a wild and crazy gal, who is Chaotic Neutral defined, with a strong sense of Random. She does her thing her way, or she splits you in two with a big heavy Axe. And She is very tall, really really tall, and muscular.  

-Inspiration based on a Character I have had since City of Heroes, she's was Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirl, in this game I couldn't make the cat girls look right, and they don't have access to the biggest weapons. So I made her a Gon. 

So now she is a "Secret Pirate Amazon Ninja "Korean-girl" :p 

Edited by gothicshark