Show off your characters!!

Huan

Something I don't usually try to do is make a preset that looks like me lol, so instead of using my old Lyn preset for WL I tried doing that for sake of variety. (this costume burns my eyes just a little. Until NC releases more costumes...rip)

screenshot_160303_002_by_the_terminal_sh

screenshot_160303_008_by_the_terminal_sh

screenshot_160303_003_by_the_terminal_sh

My lyn makes this face every time she's in combat xD

30u5x6c.jpg

Even her fierce face is cute <3

2vxk1ft.jpg

Thats her working at Yehara's Mirage lel

fjeooh.jpg

She's my waifu <3

2us7n6u.jpg

/endofgaymoment

Edited by Shaddark

I made an albino blade master

QBapk9j.jpg

When showing this to my girlfriend, she asked why I'd make an albino Yun. I had various reasons, one of which lead to me saying I have no better race to try albino with because the classes I'd play for them are spoken-for or bad match(Albino destroyer is a TERRIBLE idea.) I noted that I don't think I could make a good albino Lyn. She said "Really?" so I tried it.

0eeDuj9.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions? Any input would be lovely. I designed lots of characters in this game and I love doing it. I want to fine-tune my skills though. 

I also made a pretty nice trap-lyn in my opinion. Won't share that now though, these pics really elongate the page. Adds up fast.

7 hours ago, Killian said:

Something I don't usually try to do is make a preset that looks like me lol, so instead of using my old Lyn preset for WL I tried doing that for sake of variety. (this costume burns my eyes just a little. Until NC releases more costumes...rip)

screenshot_160303_002_by_the_terminal_sh

screenshot_160303_008_by_the_terminal_sh

screenshot_160303_003_by_the_terminal_sh

omg Levi is that you?

https://gyazo.com/c484fea8a3794374a1a6e620b9988b18

https://gyazo.com/fbed0dff4da4fce1e27187c2f223e51c

The first one is my main (Yun BM) while the second one is my Jin Warlock. I tried to make my warlock look like my main's little sister (though the neck is super hard to work with on jins) cx

Edited by Asara

33 minutes ago, Dowra said:

Pardon my ignorance.. whos Levi?

A character from that manga Attack on Titan that was popular in like 2014. Who happened to look like me...and it was funny at first, but after awhile it got weird and creepy from some people even in real life. Now it's a running gag with my friend whenever it happens lol

To stay on topic: Please give us more horns NC
321_by_the_terminal_show-d9twjxu.png

343_by_the_terminal_show-d9twjzm.png

3424_by_the_terminal_show-d9twjyp.png