Show off your characters!!

Huan

Just now, Emyrryl said:

Take sooome~~

I plan too after I finish some of my homework. Havent played for a few days, so I plan on doing just that when I actually get some free time. (I'm half assing my homeworkbecuase I'm on the forums..)

Just now, Lavrine said:

I plan too after I finish some of my homework. Havent played for a few days, so I plan on doing just that when I actually get some free time. (I'm half assing my homeworkbecuase I'm on the forums..)

BnS > homework

2 minutes ago, Emyrryl said:

BnS > homework

Hah xD.

College homework is more intense than Highschool Homework. 

writing a discussion post for my online class about : "The way you learn & Learning styles"

I'd honstly prefer to be playing BnS, and getting my Summoner to level 45 haha. 

Just now, Lavrine said:

Hah xD.

College homework is more intense than Highschool Homework. 

writing a discussion post for my online class about : "The way you learn & Learning styles"

I'd honstly prefer to be playing BnS, and getting my Summoner to level 45 haha. 

It's all good we're still here for you <3 *pat pat* Also we still love ya.

oh well, here be me testing the catsuit i managed to drop off nsh.

Screenshot_160217_053.jpg

and here FINALLY after 16772 treadtide tokens me finally not looking like a slut. (will be mor or less a permanent look now unless something equally not sexualized and cool comes around.)

*cricket* YOU NAKSUN AND YOUR CRAPPY TOKENS!

Screenshot_160225_000.jpg

on a costume related note, some friendly stranger asked me during  E.FLeet today "how can i drop your dress?" so i just smiled and replied "sorry, i dont undress for strangers :)"

made me giggle a bit inside :P

Edited by Mugi

Ireally  like this new Lyn. Too bad Im going to have to put him on hold when Warlack comes out

1fb8f5a3dc62ee18b4e0fb2dd8b903bd.png

I tried to zoom in on my character and the camera clearly wanted to focus on the more interesting person.  At least I got my ears in the photo? >>;

e3e330fb24489f6e81024b8d05562cfb.png

Shes so mean
a3c3bc13ec9ae949a3fbd93112d27565.png
fbbfe6a20b9a573ae64e00daccb5e856.png

Edited by Dowra

32 minutes ago, Zadawny said:

This one's mine. I was inspired to make a very different character than I usually make by an awesome dude I met in game.

vHwkc0C.jpg

While I think your character looks pretty cool, he does remind me of the Grinch if he were shaved lol.

Here's my KFM character. Name is "Unexpected Kancho" (Probably should have picked an assassin)

With the stalker hat on, he looks like the old, bad-guy android from DBZ. He also reminds me of a Street Fighter character.

HtA9D1w.jpg

Edited by Prokofiev