Show off your characters!!

Huan

8 minutes ago, Pollux said:

Gonna have to say I like the first attempt better lol. 

For skin color, you should check it out using one of the other backgrounds that has in-game type lighting and see which YOU like best, since you'll be the one looking at your char more than anyone else. You can make any skin color / hairstyle / whatever else work if you take your time with it. 

If I were to change anything, I might play with the mouth tail / type on the first one. To me she looks like she is forever having a bad day / always tired, or maybe it's just the neutral expression and that might not be the case in game. 

Again, I think you did a pretty nice job the first time.

CHRlTYx.jpg

OGq8bu8.jpg

Thank you! I've been working hard on this for over a week now with all sorts of renditions then taking them in game to see how they look haha.

I like the second attempt a little more than the first. 

Just keep experimenting. The reason I gave you the advice I did is so that you would mess around with the sliders and hopefully in the process find something that appeals to you. 

This may not be the case with you, but every time I make a new character, my end result almost always resembles my other characters. lol Whether it's in the eyes, facial shape, etc. It's difficult for me to make something original that I can be satisfied with. 

Anyway, you still have 4 days left. I'm sure you'll find the perfect look for your warlock. :) Good luck, Enamour! 

7 hours ago, Grevier said:

@Enamour beware of looking too pale and slim. I would fix these two things to start with.

@Jem the last image is telling me to grab those horns and... I can't say the rest...

note sure what you're talkin about here but something tells me I need to go back  and take a look see at something or another here.

4 minutes ago, Emyrryl said:

Screenshot_160227_014_zpso9znpjzb.jpg

Just me and the waifu  derpin around on our characters. 

Screenshot_160227_081_zpsupqidlp4.jpg

Doin a liittle daaance 

Screenshot_160227_080_zpsa4tz19jc.jpg
Gettin that sauce started. 

Screenshot_160227_060_zpslapq1ien.jpg

Cross hands!

Screenshot_160227_062_zpsbtdxwiqb.jpg

full on Sass mode. 

And last but not least
Screenshot_160227_058_zpszdll3jn5.jpg

THROWIN A B OUT TO OUR HOMIES

I'll flood more later I guess. 

I know, it's kinda blasphemic - but i think she would look even better with a bit smaller lovebags :)

10 minutes ago, CycLee said:

I know, it's kinda blasphemic - but i think she would look even better with a bit smaller lovebags :)

i AGREE WITH YOU ENTIRELY The corvis really does a bit too much with them imo. Just happened to be what was worn at the time. :P so I agree there. (not sure which you were talkin bout but I'd assume the one wearing the regium corvis)

2 minutes ago, Emyrryl said:

i AGREE WITH YOU ENTIRELY The corvis really does a bit too much with them imo. Just happened to be what was worn at the time. :P so I agree there. (not sure which you were talkin bout but I'd assume the one wearing the regium corvis)

exactly :)