Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

On 2/26/2016 at 6:45 PM, Unskilled banana said:

looks like mini version of my char. <3

lyn_zpsuomj6f7o.jpg

bnsse_zpsn8fwroux.jpg

sry such a long post this is my gon x3 planning to maybe change her colors.. lips, eyes, hair, dunno.

Screenshot_160225_008_zpssfbmdrng.jpg

Screenshot_160225_014_zpsvcnuce1a.jpg

Saw this gon on bbs were you the creator?

10 minutes ago, Renesmee said:

What kind of opinions are you looking for, sir?

Any kind i.e. what you would change (if anything), hair suggestions, if the elements all work together or does something detract from the overall picture. Pretty much anything that comes to your mind.

Love this new outfit, even though it would look better on character with boobs actually haha.

F0iRpRS.jpg

oO8DM08.jpg

After taking some screenshots I turned my camera and noticed I was being watched <___<;; (not really, the guy probably just randomly AFK'd there... probably...

ELESwIV.jpg

3 hours ago, Enamour said:

Any kind i.e. what you would change (if anything), hair suggestions, if the elements all work together or does something detract from the overall picture. Pretty much anything that comes to your mind.

Hmm...well, your character already looks nice. But if it were me, this is what I would do differently:

Change the hair color to a darker shade. I recommend raven. (The hairstyle's fine.)

Slightly fuller, wider lips. Bottom lip slightly bigger than the top lip (like it is now). Leave the cupid's arrow. It's sexy.

The face is too oval. Give the jaw more definition. 

Widen the nostrils.

Remove the blush if you have it on. Can't fully tell with the lighting. It just doesn't look good, imo, 'cause of the perfect skin the characters have. But I'd love to be proven wrong. lol 

Experiment with the eyelashes. Go for something a little longer. 

That is what I would change. But like I said earlier, the character already looks nice. Save that look, then load it up again and experiment.

Edited by Renesmee

OGq8bu8.jpg

Took most of the suggestions. Apparently there was a like a default 35% on the blush so dropped that to 0, widened nostrils, face, and jaw line a bit. Changed hair color (first one was the first option for black). Skin 2 shades darker. Lips a bit wider and fuller and longer eyelashes.

8 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Took most of the suggestions. Apparently there was a like a default 35% on the blush so dropped that to 0, widened nostrils, face, and jaw line a bit. Changed hair color (first one was the first option for black). Skin 2 shades darker. Lips a bit wider and fuller and longer eyelashes.

Gonna have to say I like the first attempt better lol. 

For skin color, you should check it out using one of the other backgrounds that has in-game type lighting and see which YOU like best, since you'll be the one looking at your char more than anyone else. You can make any skin color / hairstyle / whatever else work if you take your time with it. 

If I were to change anything, I might play with the mouth tail / type on the first one. To me she looks like she is forever having a bad day / always tired, or maybe it's just the neutral expression and that might not be the case in game. 

Again, I think you did a pretty nice job the first time.

edit: ( comments are on the face only since that's all you're showing us lol ) 

CHRlTYx.jpg

OGq8bu8.jpg

Edited by Pollux