Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

6 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Sorry is just that my brain small OCD its triggering so badly with that picture, like, i cut it in half and i feel good, then i look down and it just goes crazy, look so bad and wrong @.@. But i guess some ppl like fatty chars.

Different strokes for different folks, we like thicc, you like non-thicc. Everyone makes their character based on what eye candy they want :P

16 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Sorry is just that my brain small OCD its triggering so badly with that picture, like, i cut it in half and i feel good, then i look down and it just goes crazy, look so bad and wrong @.@. But i guess some ppl like fatty chars.

Well, thick seems to be the nice way to say "fat thighs" :p  However, I don't think we can do an actual obese character in BnS, can we?

9 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Well, thick seems to be the nice way to say "fat thighs" :p  However, I don't think we can do an actual obese character in BnS, can we?

I don't think its possible to make a obese character in BNS. I have seen chubby characters in the game rarely but never a obese one.

9 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

I don't think its possible to make a obese character in BNS. I have seen chubby characters in the game rarely but never a obese one.

Thats what i mean tho, Foxy character actually look very obese, is the closest thing you can do in BnS obese related (ignoring the old bear costumes for lyn), also, actually when you do increase the thighs, you also see the stomach of your character increase a good amount every point, i am super careful when i move those sliders so i dont end up making a little chubby character.