Initiate pack founders... Will we ever get in?

Phire

Queue times just go up and up. There are too many premium members for us to get in. I thought we were promised a deal that we get to play in early access too. That's why I bought the pack, all I wanted was the early access. And I planned this 2 months ago.

Anyone know an english server with not so many premium members?

5 minutes ago, Phire said:

Queue times just go up and up. There are too many premium members for us to get in. I thought we were promised a deal that we get to play in early access too. That's why I bought the pack, all I wanted was the early access. And I planned this 2 months ago.

Anyone know an english server with not so many premium members?

NC staff is saying Windrest is the only EU server with queue, so if you don't mind picking a different one you can probably go for any.

Considering this is an early start and everyone has paid a price to play 3 days in advance and some of us have been waiting for 1hour and 30 minutes in queue i can honestly say this is the biggest fail i ever saw .

Yes if it would be official lauch and u didn't pay 1 cent be in a queue and complain i understand but this is just a big sign of dissrespect for the comunity since day 1.

Congratz fix the queue or do something just because we don't have a prem activate we did pay for early acces so what's the point in haveing early acces if we can't ACCES!

Just now, elliv said:

Play on less populated server !

So half my guild mates are in playing the other half is in skype trying chatting while waiting in the queue, so if I go on another server I have to leave my guild more or less.

I've got on Windcrest after 30min of w8ing. Game  crashed now im w8ing again estimated time 67min and increase... I bought founder pack only for the early acces I feel cheated that ppl who paid more are prioritaized. And don't talk shit about going on  less populated  server It's mmo whats the point of playing with friends scattered around all realms. It was really bad move from the devs.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Mushin and Windrest are currently the servers which have by far the longest queue times. All other servers should give you quick (if not immediate) access. So please consider to pick a different server.

14 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Hi,

Mushin and Windrest are currently the servers which have by far the longest queue times. All other servers should give you quick (if not immediate) access. So please consider to pick a different server.

and if you're playing alone, please people, DO SO!

I chose Old Man Cho Simply because it was the first on the list. No wait there, so anyone not in a guild your more then welcome!

Also...just an idea, but if your guild is having issues on a server, is there anything preventing the guild from up and moving to a lower pop server? seems logical to me that if you have a guild, you'd benefit from the lower pop servers more then a solo player, who relies on server populations to run group events (guilds rely on this less because...well...they have guildees).

I just realised that most of the f2p users will not choose Windrest as their official server due to too many premium members picking it. So I went for Cardinal Gates and hoping it will jump up to a high populated server.

Archived