Constant crashes

Duchesse

The game keeps crashing every 40 mins to 1 hr for me and several other folks I know, whether I am picking up item or accepting quest. No error code after crash besides the "Would you like to send this to NCSOFT". Relogin and waiting in queue even as premium member is a pain. Wait time is 19 mins and having to do this every hour is an even bigger pain.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same, so glad I didn't roll on Mushin with this happening...

Having to go through the log in queue every few mins cuz of the crash, it sucks as it is already and that will just make me to stay away from game till it's fixed ._.

Hope the devs fix this issue soon. It's going to start a lot of complains from people when this persists when they start doing hero dungeons.

Well buddy thats in "Mushin" right now, said they announced they are aware of the server queue issue and such... and looking into it and that.

However I got screwed.. and had two different errors, now in queue still at 1429 people... it keeps going up. Yet have the masters.

Yep. The game crashes my whole computer. It's died in character creation no queue to reconnect, during the intro 5 minute queue, and I finally get into the game, wake up the guy and then boom, computer dies again, 1400 people in a 30 minute queue. Black screen, still hear people in TS but I'm forced to hard reset my PC. I can run any game except this one. Sad days.... Waste of 124 dollars for Master founder pack.

I'm getting tired of this, I keep getting black and blue screens that causes me to force restart my pc. This is getting old, I even put it on windowed mode and still having issues. I waited 25 mins to get back into the damn game only for 5 mins later for it to freakn crash again. I'm starting to regret spending 80 dollars... Can we even use our founder packs on more than one char to move servers??

1 minute ago, Aeriya said:

I'm getting tired of this, I keep getting black and blue screens that causes me to force restart my pc. This is getting old, I even put it on windowed mode and still having issues. I waited 25 mins to get back into the damn game only for 5 mins later for it to freakn crash again. I'm starting to regret spending 80 dollars... Can we even use our founder packs on more than one char to move servers??

This is my problem as well, and no it's not my PC. I can play fallout 4 on max settings with no problem. I'm pretty sure RnS' graphics aren't on a FO4 level =(

Archived