Combat Actions Lag

Ryuma

@ArcX Seriously... you're my new hero! Ending that Asus process did the trick for me as well.  After all the things I did to try and figure this out and it was that simple ... kinda feel like an idiot.  Never would have guessed it to be an Asus process though. Thanks A LOT for posting that solution.  And it seems I am not the only one it's worked for. :)

34 minutes ago, ArcX said:

@Kenshiki and @ Featherine....

Were you both using an ASUS machine of any kind by chance? Someone else posted the following in another thread:

"

I just figure out what is wrong for my computer.

I have an ASUS computer and after I ran latency monitor i found that one of my services program (CTRL+ ALT+ Del, ont the service tab) "asusgamefirstservice.exe" is causing all the pagefaults issues on my computer and I stop the .exe file on my service.

Now my game is awesome and smooth no action lag at all.

P.S. sorry for submitting ticket :(

"

Woow, thanks mate.

SIDE NOTE: If anyone plays on Poharan, feel free to hit me up. Just playing this solo for now and wouldn't mind having others to play with. Only lvl 9 right now Summoner (Cerulean). Glad to see this is working for so many people :)

3 hours ago, ArcX said:

Were you both using an ASUS machine of any kind by chance? Someone else posted the following in another thread:

"

I have an ASUS computer and after I ran latency monitor i found that one of my services program (CTRL+ ALT+ Del, ont the service tab) "asusgamefirstservice.exe" is causing all the pagefaults issues on my computer and I stop the .exe file on my service.

"

This. Thank you.

6 hours ago, ArcX said:

"

"

Bumping this because I found it helped someone else too.

This needs to be stickied specifically for ASUS users on the forums or something. I bought a good computer just so that I can play this game (well that and a few others) and I was HIGHLY disappointed when I felt the input delay during the CBT. I thought it was a CBT thing, so I let it slide. But when I played it today and got the same thing, I was more than disappointed. I wanted to refund and everything.

Fixing this fix for my ROG 752 saved me the trouble of having to get my money back from them. They can keep it, I'm going to be playing the hell out of this now. <3

Thank you so much for the fix!

6 hours ago, UniversalWolf21 said:

This needs to be stickied specifically for ASUS users on the forums or something. I bought a good computer just so that I can play this game (well that and a few others) and I was HIGHLY disappointed when I felt the input delay during the CBT. I thought it was a CBT thing, so I let it slide. But when I played it today and got the same thing, I was more than disappointed. I wanted to refund and everything.

Fixing this fix for my ROG 752 saved me the trouble of having to get my money back from them. They can keep it, I'm going to be playing the hell out of this now. <3

Thank you so much for the fix!

Yeah had the same issue in CBT so I thought also it was an Beta issue, but was really dissapointed that the release version had the same problem. lucky I read this thread

And stopped the service from asus and I had smooth game play.

Many people will have an Asus Computer/Laptop or motherboard so the wil be a mayor problem for new player on release date. So best is for NCSoft to put this in the thoubleshoot help.

On 15. 1. 2016 at 0:14 AM, ArcX said:

"

"

Thank you man, i have ASUS laptop. After this i finally have normal combat without delay. 

8 hours ago, Aeriya said:

Uhm what if you have Asus G20AJ and I don't have that process up and running but I still crash with crashes that force me to hard restart pc. Any ideas?

Not sure on this one as this is related to combat delay and not crashing. I have only ever crashed once before in BnS. It was due to some GPU driver issues.

Archived