Combat Actions Lag

Ryuma

Logged in and everything goes smoothly. Running, sprinting, gliding all activating as soon as they are input. As soon as I do my LMB or any other skill for that matter there is a 3-5 second delay and sometimes the attack doesn't even register. Does anyone know of a way to solve this? I have reset my router, I have exceptionally good ping as well as my rig is overkill for this game. I am completely dumbfounded.

Has been present since CBT and not a single answer was ever given, before however just restarting the game a few times did the trick. Some players had speculated that it was a bad node on the servers or something, so restarting, with some luck, made you avoid it.

Now this really needs some real fixing though, and an answer regarding the issue, ASAP.

Still trying some things out but this may have helped me some:

1) right click your shortcut on Desktop --> Properties
2) Compatibility Tab --> Click the Run in compatibility mode (I chose WIN 7). Also I check the Run as Admin box

It seems better but not perfect. May have just been because of the relog but perhaps these settings may help others.

*BREAKTHROUGH*

"Hello,

I would like to make sure there are no other programs conflicting with your game by using a Windows command called MSCONFIG.

Please note, this command will not uninstall any applications from your computer. All MSCONFIG does is prevent these applications from automatically starting when Windows boots up. If you have any security software, such as anti-virus or firewall applications, you'll have to manually disable/uninstall those. While we do not recommend running your machine without a security application, should disabling the software help resolve your issue we can reinstall it and work to configure the application so it doesn't cause this issue.

For Windows 10, this is now a two step process.

First, open the Windows 10 menu and type in ""MSCONFIG."" This will start a search for any ""Apps"" called ""MSCONFIG.""

The first and only result should be ""System Configuration."" Left click on this.

A new window will appear called ""System Configuration.""

Click the ""Services"" tab.

Click ""Hide all Microsoft Services"" at the bottom and once done, click ""Disable All.""

Click the ""Startup"" tab.

Click ""Open Task Manager.""

A list will be generated of all the applications you have set to start when Windows first boots up. Right-click on these applications one by one and select ""Disable."" Once completed, click ""Ok"" to save your changes. You will then be prompted to reboot your PC. Once you return to Windows, try connecting again.

To reverse these settings, simply run MSCONFIG again and click Normal Startup on the first window labeled General."

Received this response. Tried his suggestion verbatem. Problem solved. It's a program that we're running in the background that is interfering with us receiving server responses.

@Kenshiki and @ Featherine....

Were you both using an ASUS machine of any kind by chance? Someone else posted the following in another thread:

"

I just figure out what is wrong for my computer.

I have an ASUS computer and after I ran latency monitor i found that one of my services program (CTRL+ ALT+ Del, ont the service tab) "asusgamefirstservice.exe" is causing all the pagefaults issues on my computer and I stop the .exe file on my service.

Now my game is awesome and smooth no action lag at all.

P.S. sorry for submitting ticket :(

"

Archived