nopnop

Can't play beacuse Master Hong Letter bugged

nopnop   

Can't play beacuse Master Hong Letter bugged. On level one when doing the main quest, it does not give me the letter for the quest, but Master Hong, which I cannot cancel or accept.

Please fix immediately as not even character or server change works (the bug persists). That's head start come on!!!

nopnop   

Bug at chapter 7: The Proving Grounds, letter not shown. Only Master Hong letter, but cant cancel.

Lyrus   

I'm haveing this problem too, I can't progress and am not sure what to do. I tried deleting and remaking my character and that didn't work either. I'm very disappointed to be shut down at the start...of head start....

Edited by Lyrus

Lyrus   

I really hope my premium time gets reimbursed

Edited by Lyrus

Miras   

Same problem here. Don't know, what to do. With my first Charakter it wasn't an issiue at all. But since a friend is playing on another server, I started a secound one and can't go any further.

Miras   

Problem solved. Get the minimap and the tracked Quests shown at the right side. There you can click the letter and progress.

Same, I really want to keep playing but I just can't get it to accept the letter, even the solution that Miras said doesn't work.... Please help. 

Greetings,

If you continue experiencing this issue, please submit a ticket to our Support  team, so they can take a look at your account.

Thank you!

EvilElf   

ash1t game (like we need more asian mmos) where you get so badly bugged trying to open a letter that i even fell over the map... not gonna even bother with this crap

Edited by EvilElf