Skill response times

Corbra

After pressing a skill on RMB or LMB and even tab, it takes about 2 seconds for it to activate, yet it shows on screen that the skill was pressed.

Any solutions?

I'm Sitting as 60FPS but not sure how to check my ping

@Kenshiki and @ Featherine....

Were you both using an ASUS machine of any kind by chance? Someone else posted the following in another thread:

"

I just figure out what is wrong for my computer.

I have an ASUS computer and after I ran latency monitor i found that one of my services program (CTRL+ ALT+ Del, ont the service tab) "asusgamefirstservice.exe" is causing all the pagefaults issues on my computer and I stop the .exe file on my service.

Now my game is awesome and smooth no action lag at all.

P.S. sorry for submitting ticket :(

"

This was posted in a different thread but it really solved my issue, not useful if you're not using an ASUS comp however.  But if you do, and you're like me, you never would have thought it was an ASUS process that was causing the problem.  Right after I ended this process through the task manager and restarted the game I had no more skill/action lag.  I will note, for me, the process wasn't called the same as it is in the quote though.  But it was something or other "game first".  Anyway, if you're playing on an ASUS that's definitely something I would look into though.  Here's a link to the thread if you want to see it for yourself as well. https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/146191-combat-actions-lag/?page=1

Archived