Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why people are so shocked that there are queue times. This happens in just about any MMO out there, unless that MMO is GW2. You got to just deal with it until the population drops (and it WILL drop, that is inevitable for an MMO). I'd rather deal with some inconvenient queue times at the start and then have a well populated server then to go onto another server with no queue times and end up on a dead server after a month. 

Just now, ItsJess said:

I went down to 38 minutes only to watch it slowly shoot back up to 56 minutes. WHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyhyhyhyhyy

Caus it's rly hard for a company to anticipate the amount of ppl that will try to log in on a head start event while they can perfectly see how many packs they sold .....

1659 in mine been waiting an hour and another hr+ to wait, display say I do not have active Subscription, though I purchased the Master Pack that gives 90 Days, unsure if it is a Display Glitch or not, but it feels like I keep getting put at the Back of the Q.

1 minute ago, brasteir said:

Oh now there are 8 premium members waiting!
This is the last founder's anything I buy ever. again.

In retrospect the headstart is meaningless.  The founders packs do come with other content to makeup for a few extra days.

1 minute ago, Mewi said:

In retrospect the headstart is meaningless.  The founders packs do come with other content to makeup for a few extra days.

A title and bonuses to my membership should I subscribe for an extra amount is NOT worth 20 bucks. 3 days headstart and a couple of betas here and there are barely worth 20 bucks in themselves. They're really trying to skimp on what they give you for your money and I'm not going to partake in that anymore.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I was about to make a big stink about it, but the ONLY reason I want to get into the game right now is because during CBT I was only getting 20 FPS on High and Low GFX settings. This game uses the Unreal 3 Engine. The same as Unreal Tournament 3, the same as TERA Online to which I can run both maxed out at 60 FPS+ so why this game didn't makes no sense to me. So as soon as I get in, if I get in, I'm only going to play up to the point where I was experiencing FPS issues, which was the first hour of gameplay, test it, then not play until the 19th.

1 minute ago, brasteir said:

A title and bonuses to my membership should I subscribe for an extra amount is NOT worth 20 bucks. 3 days headstart and a couple of betas here and there are barely worth 20 bucks in themselves. They're really trying to skimp on what they give you for your money and I'm not going to partake in that anymore.

It is a Korean MMO, prepare to be a cashcow.

5 minutes ago, xarallei said:

I don't understand why people are so shocked that there are queue times. This happens in just about any MMO out there, unless that MMO is GW2. You got to just deal with it until the population drops (and it WILL drop, that is inevitable for an MMO). I'd rather deal with some inconvenient queue times at the start and then have a well populated server then to go onto another server with no queue times and end up on a dead server after a month. 

I have been gaming for over ten years and I have never seen a queue time this bad to get into a game. 20 minutes, an hour, yes, but its been over 4 hours. This is getting beyond inconvenient.

Archived