Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lul so aparently ther is just too much people waiting , premium or not... i loged in on another server with a char i made just to log in on another server and buy premium...and still with premium activated ther is 1500+ premium people waiting lol so im not going in anytime soon..

No queue at Poharan, i'm glad i didn't go to Mushin.

But i'm worried about the queue issue, it looks like even if you're premium another premium player can get in front of you in the queue, it looks broken to me. I know people are expecting queue and some might be okay waiting but it seems the system is broken if you're always being pushed back even if you're a premium user

19th there's gonna be a LOT more of players, i hope it get fixed soon because others servers may start getting queue too.

So I just learned that the initiate pack is actually entirely worthless. Premium points to level up your membership status? I can't use this to purchase things in the cash shop? What exactly did I spend this money for? Especially since I'm obviously not granted premium status.

is it a 3 day head start if u cant log in???? NC if players miss one day u better give something to make this right i have a friend that bought masters pack and he cant even log in u would think people who spend 124+ dollars would get it please show some customer loyality

Just now, TheRiceball said:

<.< I hope this happens during their Going Live party they are advertising on the 19th. I want to see people trying to log in on the big screen and get these queues. Crickets in the room as they wait. xD Priceless.

lol :P

Well I deleted my character upon Mushin to restart upon another.  Hopefully the RL friends I am going to be playing with a fine with my relocation.  Is there at least some place where we can see a server selection and official population listing?

Reason I ask is because I decided to restart upon Jiwan and the chat is pretty much filled with nothing but gold seller spam.  So I am hoping this isn't going to be a ghost town server...

My wait time keeps fluctuating from 40 - 50 minutes. I'd be less annoyed about the wait if I actually saw it decrease in time. It kind of feels like when you're at the grocery store check out and someone decides to cut you off in the line. *folds arms*

Archived