Premium Member Queue

Jai

33 minutes ago, Lexter said:

Strong words, but this looks like a fraud. of course not from players.

It's exactly what I did tho. I went to the homepage and bought the package with 7days premium, then restarted the game and got in right away. I had been waiting for 90 minutes in queue before I did it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in que, there were 117 people in it.  My power flickered.  When I came back less than 10 minutes later, the que said 747 people.  Now 33 minutes later, the que is up to 1533 people.  I am still waiting to get in.  My que wait still hasn't changed.  It still shows 38 minutes left.  Yet I have been waiting now for over 33.  I think the que is rather broken.

I am going to go walk and feed my dogs.  Hopefully by then, I might see some change.

Good luck to all who are waiting!

2 hours ago, Jai said:

Why am I waiting to login after paying for Masters Pack with early start? 

The timer is constantly resetting to a longer time as well; 18 minutes, becomes 20 minutes after waiting 5 minutes...

How do you guys think I feel? I got the initiate pack In the Mushin server or whatever I've been waiting for one hour...

the thing is I have 1567 premium members in front of me In more and more are coming...my wait time went from 30min to 113min...

it keeps going up and up, I think I'll have to leave my computer on for the night cause I'm definitely not playing today :/

1 minute ago, Gemta said:

How do you guys think I feel? I got the initiate pack In the Mushin server or whatever I've been waiting for one hour...

the thing is I have 1567 premium members in front of me In more and more are coming...my wait time went from 30min to 113min...

it keeps going up and up, I think I'll have to leave my computer on for the night cause I'm definitely not playing today :/

ya probably all the way thru the 19 i believe

Feel bad for you guys e.e i got a cutscene black screen but i only have a 30 min wait. Just gonna go get some dog food and do girly things till i get back in. O.O can't imagine the non prem que... ncsoft definitely needs to put a afk boot system in place i think 1 hr afk=boot is fair. People are talking about leaving their computers on while they sleep? Like come on they need to nip this in the but before Monday. I doubt it will affect premium members on monday but the f2p commmunity are fixing to get shitted upon lol

3 hours ago, Charlyn said:

Is there anyone who got through that damn queue? Cuz im waiting for more than an hour now... and nothing changed... im pretty annoyed... queue ok but queue for eternity? that cant be serious

I got in but got a black screen during the hongmoon weapon quest and I didn't rush through any cutscenes or quests either.

2 minutes ago, Korene said:

Feel bad for you guys e.e i got a cutscene black screen but i only have a 30 min wait. Just gonna go get some dog food and do girly things till i get back in. O.O can't imagine the non prem que... ncsoft definitely needs to put a afk boot system in place i think 1 hr afk=boot is fair. People are talking about leaving their computers on while they sleep? Like come on they need to nip this in the but before Monday. I doubt it will affect premium members on monday but the f2p commmunity are fixing to get shitted upon lol

I was thinking of doing the same thing. If this queue is gonna make me sit here for 3 hours I am going to afk it until I get in and than never log out. >.> EVER!

Just now, TheRiceball said:

I was thinking of doing the same thing. If this queue is gonna make me sit here for 3 hours I am going to afk it until I get in and than never log out. >.> EVER!

WAIT....after you finally get to log In there is ANOTHER cut scene wait?!

I feel upset that I'm in a 30min+ queue having a master pack, but at the same time I knew what to expect during a headstart event. Hopefully they fix the "black screen of death". Still, I'm grateful that I was able to at least get to level 11 lol. I hope those of you in queue for hours finally get to play! Hang in there! <3

I've gotten 5 minutes away from being at the end of an hour long queue 3 times now (after a cutscene blackscreen) and each time I get close to finishing the queue, "you have been disconnected".

The struggle is real.

(I didn't rush or skip cutscenes either, I've actually been watching all of them despite seeing them before)

1 minute ago, Gemta said:

WAIT....after you finally get to log In there is ANOTHER cut scene wait?!

I don't know how you got that out of my post. But no. Just the one queue. Though I hear people are crashing in the cutscene and have to do the log in queue all over xD

Right now I'm in place 1559 with 38min estimated wait, guess Mushin won't be my home server :P

If this high queue is already in place for the limited amount of people that got into the head start, I can't imagine how high queues will blow up next Tuesday...

Archived