Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I'm surprised nobody suggested deleting their character and re-making it into a different server. I came here hoping someone said which is the next best server option so I could put my character there lol. Anywho, I think I'll keep one in Mushin for now, but I'm gonna make another character in a different server.

I do have a question for anybody who purchased the DISCIPLE PACK, I know it said that we would launch with a total of 4 character slots, but I only have 3 right now. Has this happened to anybody else? Will the 4th slot open on the public launch date or is this a glitch?

THANK YOU!

27 minutes ago, Serven said:

the issue this is head start, how can we have sever problems at head start. they game ha snot lunched yet wtf

Yeah, if they dont fix this as soon as possible, i dont want to imagine the official launch... and worst is we are actually paying for an head start we cannot even taste.

Oh well. Letting BnS queuing and playing warframe in the meantime.

4 hours ago, Biiscaa said:

Count yourself lucky, I was in the wait time que after game crash from getting my hongmoon weapon, went from 12 (22 mins) to 1 (3 mins) back to 14 (30 mins) now currently at 7 (26 mins)  

Yep, I crashed when I was at the hongmoon weapon as well.

3 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

yea if we didnt pay for it it wouldent be a problem but fact we are paying makes it krap (i realize tos) im in mushin but im about to jus say fk it and switch servers so ripperoni to all the friends i cant play with 

Yeah I agree with you. If It weren't a service I paid for, I wouldn't complain. It would suck anyways but well, can't have everything. But if I pay I want the service I paid for.

And Im not even in Mushin, Im at Windrest. I dunno how populated it is tho, but I bet not close to Mushin, and I stil cant enter D: been waiting for 2 hours already. D: annoying.

The thing is, they threw in a bunch of premium points for either costumes that are trivial in development cost, or to purchase ways to get around their restrictions. Clever, innit? That there's a bit of added cushioning there in the founder's packs to make you think you shouldn't be irritated. :)

2 minutes ago, Sidra said:

Just upgraded my initiate pack to founders because it included 30 days of premium...thought when I left and went back doing so would alleviate my queue.  Nope.  Same deal.

Good thing to know. I was about to think about to do the same. No I wont do it xD

• Possible that no administrator is reading this forum? No explanation for this quee infinite that can not play. We paid to play four days before and made this first day are allowing us to play. This situation is the limit of the scam. You can not sell early access when servers are not able to manage people, partly because they had the data of people who have purchased the pack so they knew more or less how much access they had. This is absurd and look to see what they will say and what steps administrators take.

3 minutes ago, Mushra said:
  • Possible that no administrator is reading this forum? No explanation for this quee infinite that can not play. We paid to play four days before and made this first day are allowing us to play. This situation is the limit of the scam. You can not sell early access when servers are not able to manage people, partly because they had the data of people who have purchased the pack so they knew more or less how much access they had. This is absurd and look to see what they will say and what steps administrators take.

An admin has already posted in on a previous page

26 minutes ago, Strider said:

Thought about this but too scared of losing the names I reserved since names can't be duped throughout all the servers. >.<

That is what I am worried about.  Friends and I reserved our names days ago on mushin server.  If we have to delete our toons to move them, we risk losing our name and the whole reason of the name reservation.  What we need is the ability to server transfer without losing our stuff or our names.

I also wish we had a clue about the population.  Like a percentage meter.  I don't want to play on an empty server.  But if  I move my toon, I don't want another long que time.  So if I am going to risk my name, I would like a bit of a guarantee.

Archived