Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Vhoxz said:

When will they learn to make server caps? 

When people are trying to create a character on a full server don't let them! 

That, or at least expand server capacity cause right now it's pretty ridiculous

And then the forums would be flooded with people complaining that they're prevented form playing on the same server as their friends/Clan.  

20 hours ago, Derky said:

This is what happens when a game first comes out. Either you have a laggy server or a que. sometimes both. If you didnt want this then u don't purchase early release and you wait a few days after launch to play. I remember when the last expac for wow launched, It was way worst then this. For me the server has been very stable. Only problem i had so far was trying to skip a cutscene too fast. Either watch the cut scene or wait a second or 2 b4 skipping it. It is annoying to have to wait and not being able to change characters when you want, but this is the price you pay for playing early release/launch.

NO, this is what happens when publishers get lazy. They knew exactly how many people got founder packs, if they guarantee server access for the early access then i fear the queues will be so high next week no one will be able to play if they don't have a premium membership. 
Of course that aint rly our problem. However when someone who wants to play a free to play game can't play it, they tend to not return to the game, so ncsoft will miss tons of players and possible revenue.

2 minutes ago, mkultra55 said:

And then the forums would be flooded with people complaining that they're prevented form playing on the same server as their friends/Clan.  

no not really, lvling in party sucks balls and there is a cross server dungeon queue if you really want to play with clan or friends. 

same as wildstar, all these shitty "free2play" games are saving cost on infrastructure. 

lucky for me i bought only the base pack for 20$, in any case lession learned, another game that i will not spend a dime on, shame they never learn. 

yea hmmm, X people bought Founder packs it's so hard to predict demand here, who are doing for them dev-ops? server capacitance planning is A/B/C, you have the damn number of players that are going in during the EARLY thingy and those who buy access and you can't add numbers... lol what a bunch of amateurs...

2 hours ago, AttacKat said:

I gathered you weren't there for the FF14 ARR release.  4-8hr queues, login not allowed, server character creation locks. It happens for weeks before SE finally added like 4 servers to help easy some pain. All the issues you have seen here, 2-3x worst.

I was there for FF14, even couldn't get on an NA server had to play on European server, was part of BETA and all, but nothing compares to this fiasco. ON here there is no guarantee of when your going to log on and you keep getting moved further to a later que when others are queing up...seriously?? Don't even compare. At least in FF14 I was able to play and when I did transfer over, EVERYTHING was transferred over seamlessly...

3 hours ago, MortisMortavius said:

I've currently been in the premium member queue for 1/2 hour on the infamous Mushin. Queue time now: 3 1/2 hours!

I don't know what server you picked, but I waited and saw the high queue times on certain servers and just picked a server that was low pop and virtually no que time.  I would suggest making a toon on one of the low pop servers.  

Why should I have to change servers just to play? As someone who was on Mushin from the start, and used NCoins or got the extra packs for being a Master Pack holder on my character already, and then when I get booted at a cutscene or whatever and try to log back in, but instead has to wait in Queue for hours, that's just ridiculous. Premium membership is being wasted and all the packs and things that I took already are going to be wasted if I switch to another server. I shouldn't have to pay extra just to transfer it all over to a different server. They should expect that most players from CBT would choose Mushin and such since that's what they played on and made friends on. It worked fine in Beta, but now it doesn't work at all.

180 fuking minutes. I bought the Master pack, got into a dungeon and it literally lagged out like hour glass etc. and the window closed. Now in queue 182 god fuking minutes. What's the point of early access, when the only ones getting a head start are NCSoft fat bank accounts, employees that are playing @ server site, or gold farming bypass bots?

1 minute ago, 876629_1452550437 said:

Why should I have to change servers just to play? As someone who was on Mushin from the start, and used NCoins or got the extra packs for being a Master Pack holder on my character already, and then when I get booted at a cutscene or whatever and try to log back in, but instead has to wait in Queue for hours, that's just ridiculous. Premium membership is being wasted and all the packs and things that I took already are going to be wasted if I switch to another server. I shouldn't have to pay extra just to transfer it all over to a different server. They should expect that most players from CBT would choose Mushin and such since that's what they played on and made friends on. It worked fine in Beta, but now it doesn't work at all.

You do realize they are moving all those items you are crying about to another server for free if you choose to leave Mushin.

Please complain about something else.

Spent almost all day in queue on Windrest. . Got to the loading screen once then the client crashed. Twice today i left the screen for less than 2 mins to come back logged off...

The ftp people on Monday won't even be able to create a char on Mushkin or Windrest...they will probibly play more than us 'Premium peeps'.

I think what's most disappointing is that Blade and Soul is an old game, It's been in Korea for like 5 years and in US beta for what like 6 months (alpha, closed and open). As much income NCSoft makes on all their game line, they couldn't plan to pay extra $$ for a kick ass early access program. I mean you guys had over 5 years of data collecting and evaluating to understand how to establish a "head start program".

spent in queues, anyone think they should extend that and delay the official release? I mean We deserve having our peaceful headstart, and the idle kick system maybe coming late.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Oh well tbh I just wanna upgrade my pack but will get paid 1 day after the official release. And by then the packs will not be available anymore... 

11 minutes ago, Shorsh said:

You do realize they are moving all those items you are crying about to another server for free if you choose to leave Mushin.

Please complain about something else.

And then I don't get to keep my character name, or the items that I used. It's ridiculous. They could have allowed Founder Pack members to get the items from Founder Packs on all characters and none of this would be an issue.

1 minute ago, 876629_1452550437 said:

And then I don't get to keep my character name, or the items that I used. It's ridiculous. They could have allowed Founder Pack members to get the items from Founder Packs on all characters and none of this would be an issue.

Did you even read the official statement about this?

You will get your name, and refund of every Ncoin you spent and every founder pack item you used.

Please read prior to complaining.

ive never jumped into queue since its useless but what ive experienced so far QUEUE hasnt changed since about 8 hours like wtf how is this even possible? yesterday my longest queue time was 4 minutes wtf has changed to yesterday? anyone an explanation?  so will i be able to play at 10pm cest without queue? cuz actually it cant be real that queue doesnt change for half a day... ncsoft potatoe server confirmed tho^^

Archived