Premium Member Queue

Jai

Meanwhile, in Poharan, I can log in and out freely. :D Seriously, though.. They should've paid closer attention to heavy, heavy server caps leaning towards 1 server. When 50% of the entire population chooses 1 server, there is bound to be trouble. Also, it's the weekend, so there isn't that much NCSoft can do right now.

I think what NCSoft should do is allow transfers out of Mushin -right now- and maybe even give incentives to fill up the other servers. If you take even 5% of Mushin pop and move it into every other server, they'd probably even out in no time..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is I never seen server transfer in Asia,is there any? We ain't that special to request from Teambloodlust to put alot of resources into implementing such future just so few americanos can transfer out no matter how many times they was warned about the issue that may occur.

6 minutes ago, NSBOP said:

Thing is I never seen server transfer in Asia,is there any? We ain't that special to request from Teambloodlust to put alot of resources into implementing such future just so few americanos can transfer out no matter how many times they was warned about the issue that may occur.

No need for server transfer.  If they offer me to reset my master package, so I can restart from different server.
Don't blame the players on this issue.  First, NCSoft should not reuse the same server name in CBT, because all CBT people will choose that server again.  Second, they should monitor and take action when the server population goes over 10k.

Remember there are many people like myself want to go to other server, but we already used most the items from our founding package. 

5 minutes ago, Riata said:

No need for server transfer.  If they offer me to reset my master package, so I can restart from different server.
Don't blame the players on this issue.  First, NCSoft should not reuse the same server name in CBT, because all CBT people will choose that server again.  Second, they should monitor and take action when the server population goes over 10k.

Remember there are many people like myself want to go to other server, but we already used most the items from our founding package. 

how do we get that??? because right now they are forcing us to rim job them

31 minutes ago, Hire De Lune said:

Premium member number does not display your position in line, rather it displays how many premium players are in queue. There is no indication of a position in queue.

ah didn't know that, thanks for the info but wait, that doesn't explain why my time goes up, it says 119 mins left then I go and play dragon's dogma on pc and come back like 30 mins later and it says 156 mins left. xD wtf I still believe that there are some ppl more premium than others xD I guess I haven't bought enough costumes huh? xD 

I feel like i spend more time waiting in queue, than actually playing the game.

Last night, i crashed 3 times loading into the game after the queue. I had to restart it and wait again. By the time i was able to play.. was already too sleepy.

Waiting to play right now and it's at 2306 premmy, 3 hours. Turn on my console to play other games while waiting.

Everytime I go to 140mins the next time I check it goes back up to 180min wait time... I paid $160 CAD for your stupid *cricket*ing master pack and its useless. If I could get a refund I would, *cricket* this wait time, It's 5pm now and I've been waiting since 12pm. *cricket*ing bullshit. -Sorry for my language, I'm pissed-

This is what happens when a game first comes out. Either you have a laggy server or a que. sometimes both. If you didnt want this then u don't purchase early release and you wait a few days after launch to play. I remember when the last expac for wow launched, It was way worst then this. For me the server has been very stable. Only problem i had so far was trying to skip a cutscene too fast. Either watch the cut scene or wait a second or 2 b4 skipping it. It is annoying to have to wait and not being able to change characters when you want, but this is the price you pay for playing early release/launch.

1 minute ago, Derky said:

This is what happens when a game first comes out. Either you have a laggy server or a que. sometimes both. If you didnt want this then u don't purchase early release and you wait a few days after launch to play. I remember when the last expac for wow launched, It was way worst then this. For me the server has been very stable. Only problem i had so far was trying to skip a cutscene too fast. Either watch the cut scene or wait a second or 2 b4 skipping it. It is annoying to have to wait and not being able to change characters when you want, but this is the price you pay for playing early release/launch.

hell dont play at all i would see they dont repect us anuff to  speak to us directly

35 minutes ago, Riata said:

Yes need for a server transfer, I don't want to lose my name that I paid money to reserve, and it would save all the hassle of transferring items over.. It's really inconvenient the way this is set up.

One thing that is massively contributing to these queues is the absurd amount of people that are afk. Since there is no auto-logout, people are chosing to go about their day afk so they don't have to wait in queues when they get home.

For example, there were so many people afk in the Whalesong Cove instanced area (when its under attack), that they characters were actually starting to stack on top of each other. I didn't even know that was possible!

If no one is logging out, then no one else can get in.

Really wish NCSOFT would give people the option to reset their ncoin and master pack. I don't even want a transfer... I'll start all over again at 1 it doesn't bother me. Just give us the option to remove ourselves from Mushin. ;-;

19 minutes ago, Korene said:

Really wish NCSOFT would give people the option to reset their ncoin and master pack. I don't even want a transfer... I'll start all over again at 1 it doesn't bother me. Just give us the option to remove ourselves from Mushin. ;-;

This is exactly how I feel!

Archived