Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am waiting since 6h to access the game. I really think it's not normal. For an MMORPG in 2016 it should work better. This game exists since 5 years now, they know exactly how to deal with things like that. It all comes down to poor management and probably money.
I payed for this game so I expect to be able to play on headstart. I couldnt play yesterday due to the same problem and today I have to wait again ?!

I understand waiting times of 10 minutes, if all goes wrong half an hour to 1 hour. That is acceptable to me. But 6 hours, even my patience is gone after such a long time. Why did i pay then? What for?

Those of us that already paid cash are like caught prey that shouldn't be worried about. NCSoft's job now is to focus on those potential customers by trying to give the impression that all is well in an effort to lure them in too. Just like a true hunter. 

LOL I have premium and my premium member count is rising and the time i have to wait is increasing, wtf is this? are there ppl more premium than me? plz let me know to buy that version of premium(I'm being sarcastic by the way) I guess the mistake I made was logging out, guess once I log in I'll just afk when i stop playing, I don't mind leaving my pc turned on all day cause the queue dilemma is BS.

2 minutes ago, BuShi_Do said:

Those of us that already paid cash are like caught prey that shouldn't be worried about. NCSoft's job now is to focus on those potential customers by trying to give the impression that all is well in an effort to lure them in too. Just like a true hunter. 

2 minutes ago, BuShi_Do said:

i dont think anyone will want to play after reading these if u paid a great sum it seems you are lumped with those who paid 0

1 minute ago, Typoking said:

im 2220 in que lol

I'm 2219 and rising xD I'm premium btw, I guess some ppl are more premium than me or something and they keep taking my spot and moving me further and further behind the queue line. lol

T3h sheeps for t3h win,for t3h real !

Only founder can access the game! Whats the difference between person A that paid £95 and person B that paid £95? Surprice! None! Just because you paid to act like a sheep doesn't give you any rights to complain.You had 9 other names to choose.So do your friends,clan,girlfriend,idol,Jessica Alba,Insert random Hollywood star here,etc.

You are equal,no special.Just you are sheep and you have to face the concequences of being one.Think positive! Could be worst - you would end up as kebab or barbeque! :D

Archived